good morning!

680 Replies, 39279 Views

[Image: IMG-3219.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3246.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3258.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3265.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3269.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

It's dark outside but not raining yet. In about an hour I have to take Pumpkinhead back to the vet to get her stitches out.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

68 here on its way to 98. Not a drop of rain in sight. Yep, it's August in Texas alright.
Just got back from the vet. Pumpkinhead is healing and has gained a fair amount of weight. The vet is happy and so am I! There's still some healing of her wound that's needed so she'll keep wearing the onesie until her next appointment next month. The rain has been slow and steady since earlier this morning.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Terry, I stole this image from another forum just for you!

[Image: Debby.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

(08-06-2024, 06:12 PM)olfart Wrote: Terry, I stole this image from another forum just for you!

[Image: Debby.jpg]

You're a scholar and a gentleman, I don't care what everybody says about you! I'll remember you in my will.

Terry

75 with 91% humidity and overcast. Still wet from yesterday but no rain yet today.

Terry

Flash is starting to worry us again. The Rutin seems to be helping his breathing. He's had fewer episodes since we started him on it. But now he seems to be losing his appetite and has lost weight. Also, he seems more lethargic. We have an appointment to have him checked on the 22nd. I'll let y'all know how that turns out.

Terry

We started out at 68 this morning, now pushing 96. Might make 102 this afternoon. It's a great day for sitting in front of the computer.
As far as my AO is concerned, Debby has turned out to be a big nothing burger.

Terry