silly things

24 Replies, 1037 Views

If you're a Patrick F McManus fan you'll enjoy this. If you're not, you will be.
https://youtu.be/1eKEgtappZg?si=1YOwfKOMu8m8u_xL
Aaa    
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Geology ROCKS!

Yeah, but geography is where it's at!
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Use as directed.    
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Truth............... unfortunately!

[Image: gXo7nas.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

A friend sent me this. I asked him if Amazon found his address ok.
[Image: 11544.jpg]

I like screwing with people. One of my favorites is when the fastfood people ask me if they can get a name from me. I respond with a sad face "Your parents didn't give you one?? That's so sad!"
I'm currently working on this one. Whispering "wait...what....you can see me?"" I really need an accomplice to pose as my brother explaining that I died in a gunfight/car crash or something and that I'm harmless to put the cherry on the top.
Any ideas?

When paying out at a store, restaurant, etc. and the clerk automatically says, "Have a nice day!", I've been known to say, "I will not, and you can't make me." My wife hides her face and runs for the car when I do that, but it's fun to watch the clerk's expression.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

I thought about running into a store and excitedly asking the clerk “What year is this?” After he tells me, get all excited and run out shouting “I made it! It worked….. it worked….!!!!!

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(08-23-2024, 09:20 AM)specops56 Wrote: I thought about running into a store and excitedly asking the clerk “What year is this?” After he tells me, get all excited and run out shouting “I made it! It worked….. it worked….!!!!!

Terry
That's great!