good morning!

680 Replies, 38236 Views

Today was the first full day of school this week. It’s been over 90° and many of our school buildings are older and not air-conditioned. With the humidity, it’s really hard for kids to learn when the felt temps are over 100°. Not to mention kids and teachers getting sick, throwing up, going home… There were early releases all week, except today. It was almost as hot today, but it was a full day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

I've never lived where the humidity is high but I've been where it is. That's pretty miserable. Here, it gets up to 100° or so, but the humidity is usually down well below 50%.
Currently 75 with 90% humidity at my house.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

We got a 10" rain yesterday afternoon! That's 10" between the raindrops, and they all missed the rain gauge. Oh, well... at least August didn't pass without a drop of rain. We have a chance for rain again today and tomorrow, so maybe there's hope. At least we're getting slightly cooler temps out of the cloudy days.
79 and muggy at my house. Back and hip still annoying me.

Terry

79 with 81% humidity and 30% chance of rain by evening at my house.

Terry

Dove season opened today. I didn’t go but my son and daughter-in-law had a good morning. I’m headed out with them tomorrow morning.
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

73 and wet with 94% humidity at my house. Had another light, sound and water sow last night.

Terry

It's 73 with 66% humidity, 46% chance of rain and my 38th wedding anniversary at my house today.

Terry

68 and overcast at my house.

Terry