good morning!

680 Replies, 38822 Views

The pool draining has commenced. 💦 Summer is over. 🥀 The front porch looks like Hobby Lobby barfed Autumn. 🍂 🍁 Apple orchard trip loading... 🍎 🍏
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

73 At my house. I got my AC working again. I checked the start capacitor and it had a loose wire. Fixed that and it works again. Gonna replace the cap anyway. The 7.5 MFD side reads 6.8 MFD and the starting is a little slow. Got a 2 on order so I'll have a spare.

Here's my second tomato harvest of the year:

[Image: YrJz9BX.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Got chilly last night, it snowed in the mountains so winter is on its way. According to the wife a science teacher said to expect this winter to be wetter/snowier and colder than the last few years & that’s also what a really accurate weather guesser said on clown book 

Yet another shooting in town & in a separate incident colorado highway patrol and a Colorado sheriff chased a black Camaro with no lights over 20 miles & across state lines where the state troopers and sheriff here tried stop sticks & rolling roadblocks but the Camaro was  reckless and way over 100mph so they stopped chasing him but not before they got a license plate number

Doggie has a harness on & the wife is helping hold him up with the harness when going down stairs (I don’t have the strength or balance) and I think I’ve gotten him somewhat comfortable with going potty on the deck (easy to clean up) so I’m not struggling/stressing getting him safely down into the yard

Might go shooting today, really need the therapy
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2024, 11:31 AM by Rampy.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

The hits just keep on coming. The left rear tire on my truck found the one screw on the road that everyone else missed.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(09-15-2024, 11:28 AM)Rampy Wrote: Got chilly last night, it snowed in the mountains so winter is on its way. According to the wife a science teacher said to expect this winter to be wetter/snowier and colder than the last few years & that’s also what a really accurate weather guesser said on clown book 

It may be harder to read the approach of winter here, as the geese flying south may only be trying to escape the Haitians.
[-] The following 3 users Like olfart's post:

74 with 96% humidity at my house. We're taking Houdini to the vet this morning to get her tested for the pancreatic insufficiency that Pumpkinhead has.

Speaking of Pumpkinhead, now that she' s doing much better, she's finally gone into heat. We're going to have to deal with that now and get her fixed. We couldn't do it before because of her size and condition. I'm not sure 7 pounds is enough to be safely done. I couldn't bear to lose another one so soon. I'd have a complete meltdown.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

72 at my house. Screwed up yesterday. Forgot we weren't supposed to feed Houdini before her blood tests. We're taking her in again tomorrow for the blood tests.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Daughter got “stuck”in a snowstorm last night and had to stay with friends on their ranch instead of going home and a couple weeks ago they closed I90 for a wildfire and she had to stay with different friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her truck is a rolling hotel room, winter survival bag, summer survival bag, food/MRE’s, water, even a camping toliet & all kinds of vehicle recovery gear and safe bolted in with a G19, knife and ammo

Today it’s in the mid 70’s here & sunny
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

Got Houdini's blood drawn so now we wait for the results to come back from the lab in Texas. In the meantime we starting her on the same pancreatic enzymes Pumpkinhead is on to see if that helps. Will update when I have one.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Good morning.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post: