Israel is devious!

18 Replies, 219 Views

Here's an interesting article on Israeli special forces.
https://greydynamics.com/kidon-mossads-t...e-spear-2/
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Just think how easy it would be to do this to Americans, cell phones, pagers, both public service radios and private sector radios, computers, TV’s

Shins could have bombs in every American ho
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(09-18-2024, 07:38 PM)Rampy Wrote: Just think how easy it would be to do this to Americans, cell phones, pagers, both public service radios and  private sector radios, computers, TV’s

That would be a large undertaking. Israel intercepted the pagers and put h.e. in them. Probably the same process for the handi-talkies.
Of course,with all that slave labor in China.....

(09-18-2024, 08:09 PM)tommag Wrote:
(09-18-2024, 07:38 PM)Rampy Wrote: Just think how easy it would be to do this to Americans, cell phones, pagers, both public service radios and  private sector radios, computers, TV’s

That would be a large undertaking. Israel intercepted the pagers and put h.e. in them. Probably the same process for the handi-talkies.
Of course,with all that slave labor in China.....

Whsts to stop China from doing this in all the products made in China???
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

In this report from the BBC, the company licenced to make the pagers was incorporated in 2022 in Hungary. The Hungarian govt says they have no manufacturing facilities there.
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cz04m913m49o
The Taiwan company that licensed the manufacturing to the Hungarian company says the money transfers were "very strange".
Also, I read somewhere else that the icom radios had been discontinued and were likely counterfeit. A picture is starting to emerge that boggles my mind when I think about how complex this operation is!
Edit to add:
1. First you convince the enemy that cellphones are bad, prompting them to move to pagers...not too difficult.
2. Get them to buy your pagers... Ok, there's probably not a lot of pagers being made today.
3. Get them to buy your counterfeit handi talkies. How in the heck do you pull that off? Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, baofang, xeigu and maybe more make hts. Maybe have one of your operatives in charge of their procurement department?
4. Setting off the pagers seems simple, but the hts? Maybe a special dtmf tone? That would have to be extremely close range given the antennas on the radios. Now that I think about it, a powerful transmitter at a decent elevation could get a pretty fair distance. I tend to think about our wide open spaces here but these countries are small. With 50 watts and a co-linear antenna I can easily hit repeaters 70 miles from my base station.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2024, 01:35 AM by tommag.)

TOTD: So is the TSA going to ban smartphones, pagers, laptops, notebooks, and smart watches now? Anything with a battery and electronics? Especially after the pager attack in Lebanon? How about supply chain security? Companies that sell this stuff, will have to prove that their electronics are indeed 'safe'. Especially since they farm out the construction of every part of their device, throughout the world.

[Image: IMG-4924.jpg]
No, seriously, if I bought a new Baofeng, how do I know Israel won’t blow my head off?
muslims hate dogs, dogs can detect explosives by scent, hating dogs leads to getting your balls blown off.
(11 hours ago)srjdsmith Wrote: No, seriously, if I bought a new Baofeng, how do I know Israel won’t blow my head off?
These attacks were well targeted. I'm assuming your post was tongue in cheek, but if was serious there's nothing to worry about