good morning!

683 Replies, 41171 Views

Going to a coin show tomorrow. Not looking for anything just looking.

Terry
66 at my house. Heading down the road in an hour to a coin show.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Mid 40’s at night, got up to 72 here, guess I need to stop wearing shorts & find some kind of sweat pants or such

Timber had his vet appointment & they think he has arthritis in his hips/shoulders along with a hip problem & possibly a respiratory infection that’s going around so he got vaccinated as well as meds for the respiratory infection. The vet is a new graduate of the UC veterinary program and is pulling strings to get Timby into the orthopedic clinic for a 5-7 hour physical assessment/evaluation and then into physical therapy

No idea how expensive it’s going to be…..

Ugh it’s 49* now & im shivering sitting by an open living room window 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(Yesterday, 11:35 PM)Rampy Wrote: Mid 40’s at night, got up to 72 here,  guess I need to stop wearing shorts & find some kind of sweat pants or such

Timber had his vet appointment & they think he has arthritis in his hips/shoulders along with a hip problem & possibly a respiratory infection that’s going around so he got vaccinated as well as meds for the respiratory infection. The vet is a new graduate of the UC veterinary program and is pulling strings to get Timby into the orthopedic clinic for a 5-7 hour physical assessment/evaluation and then into physical therapy

No idea how expensive it’s going to be…..

Ugh it’s 49* now & im shivering sitting by an open living room window 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad to hear your furry buddy is getting the care he needs! It won't be cheap but they're worth it. Keep us updated.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post: