Texas Mall Security Guard…………

10 Replies, 5720 Views

(12-09-2023, 12:18 AM)Rampy Wrote: I need to stop hanging out in Facebook gun group 🤣🤣

His dad is his instructor 😱😱🤣🤣🤣

This private security guy has gone full retard & then some when a few professional gun guys and career cop/firearm instructors tried making some posts mall ninja did not approve of 

I've got a license for armed private protective services from the state of Texas, this requires I requalify every couple years on the specific firearm I'll be carrying.

In my case a Springfield Operator, as well as a Beretta 1301.

That license also requires first aid, cpr, aed training.

This is in addition to idk how many hours of range time I've racked up over the years, both personal and with trainers.

Nearly every firearm I have I can field strip and put back together in anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute (depending on the firearm)

And with my duty sidearm I can put 50 rounds in a 2inch group at 25 yards (could probably go farther but the range I was at didn't go farther out)  mind you that's standing nice and still and taking my time.

You realize that my license required a class taught by a professional instructor....right?

And when I re-qualify I have to go right back to class again with a professional instructor.

Further, I said I've spent countless hours on the range both solo and along side pros.

I don't wish to be a cop.

As far as "dead end"
You've got this image of a mall cop in your head, and you can't seem to shake it.

I've literally never worked in a mall.
I've worked in bars, I've worked concerts, I've done close protection.

Never worked a mall though.

The picture you seem so enamored with was taken at a client location that has had an ongoing problem with robberies and gang violence.

So now that I've shared my training and credentials, what are yours?

[Image: IMG-7369.jpg]

Are you full time at the mall?
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023, 08:57 AM by speedy.)

Messages In This Thread
Texas Mall Security Guard………… - by Rampy - 12-09-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: Texas Mall Security Guard………… - by speedy - 12-09-2023, 08:56 AM