A day of wrath book.

11 Replies, 869 Views

(12-20-2023, 11:22 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 02:08 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 10:01 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 03:30 PM)tommag Wrote: Some may wonder why I'm suddenly interested in gearing up. While odds are extremely low of my involvement, this very disturbing book  has made me think about such a possibility
 (along with news about our open borders and recent arrests in Europe)
https://www.amazon.com/Wrath-Dies-Irae-W...1625781547

I listened to the audio book of that a couple months ago, and it echoed a lot of what I've been saying and thinking would happen for a long time.

Good book, but damn was it unsettling.

Have never done the audible book thing, need to look into it as we have a 14 hour road trip coming up shortly & don’t have any newly updated podcasts or satellite radio to listen to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got an Audible subscription as part of my Amazon account (can't cut that cord, Amazon is the only damn delivery service that can actually find our place without issue) - so I started listening to audio books while commuting to work or while walking. I like podcasts, audio books are essentially the precursor to a podcast.

I remember as a weeee young one my dad getting books on cassette & listening to them 

did not realize audible was included with Amazon (I hate it but it’s got stuff I can’t get locally or way cheaper) will have to look into that
Found a Christmas special of 3 months at $6.00 a month so I signed up

Will make the 14 hour drive to Canada interesting forcing the wife to listen to my books 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post: