Active Firearms Topics?

3 Replies, 1143 Views

Aside from the usual bs regarding food, drink, politics, hemorrhoids, etc, it appears that despite the time, expense, and effort, this new forum as many firearms sites are, fast running out of gun topics and and meaningful discussion. Other than the usual my gun is bigger than your gun, it appears many gun topics for the average stiff have been cussed and discussed. Perhaps there's a good crew-served weapons forum to check out.  Rolleyes
If anyone posted a question about a specific type of firearm, I suspect he'd get a considerable sum of advice in answer to the query. Given the lack of questions, I suspect that most of the folks here have already settled the 'whose gun is bigger/better' issue.

That's why the loss of the old Armory site is such a shame. There were tons of informative posts about nearly any gun topic you'd care to explore, all there for the looking.
[-] The following 5 users Like olfart's post:

(10-21-2023, 12:04 PM)olfart Wrote: If anyone posted a question about a specific type of firearm, I suspect he'd get a considerable sum of advice in answer to the query. Given the lack of questions, I suspect that most of the folks here have already settled the 'whose gun is bigger/better' issue.

That's why the loss of the old Armory site is such a shame. There were tons of informative posts about nearly any gun topic you'd care to explore, all there for the looking.
Bingo.
[-] The following 2 users Like smb5769's post:

(10-21-2023, 11:08 AM)speedy Wrote: Aside from the usual bs regarding food, drink, politics, hemorrhoids, etc, it appears that despite the time, expense, and effort, this new forum as many firearms sites are, fast running out of gun topics and and meaningful discussion. Other than the usual my gun is bigger than your gun, it appears many gun topics for the average stiff have been cussed and discussed. Perhaps there's a good crew-served weapons forum to check out.  Rolleyes

So you are against food posts as well as drink posts & politics. Be an adult and scroll right past them then 

oh and don’t see you creating any worthwhile firearms related content, so stop being a hypocrite and start fixing the “problem”
[-] The following 4 users Like Rampy's post: