Convoy…..

3 Replies, 2796 Views

==
I've been on some goat trails back in the day. Back then I had a short cabover and a 40 foot trailer. I remember on Oatman road (old route 66) having my trailer threaten to fall off the cliff with my cab almost touching the rocks. The whole rig was shorter than my trailer is now. I've gotten to where I like main roads better now.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Those are the idiots I have to deal with daily. Stupid knows no bounds with todays crop of truck driver.

Now, as far as bad roads I would be happy to have such a nice road to haul logs on as that one.
[-] The following 4 users Like Towtruck's post:

(10-25-2023, 04:51 PM)Towtruck Wrote: Those are the idiots I have to deal with daily.  Stupid knows no bounds with todays crop of truck driver.

Now, as far as bad roads I would be happy to have such a nice road to haul logs on as that one.

We are on the road come early afternoon & weather is calling for wind/rain and snow so we are taking back roads instead of I80 as it’s going to be bumper cars & crashed semis between the wind and ice/snow 

However, now we will get more snow but less wind and very few semis Vs hundreds of semis that have no idea how to drive 

Calling for up to a foot of snow 🤮 but about 4 inches at the hotel so we shall see what happens 🤣🤣🤣🤣