Good Morning

35 Replies, 9659 Views

(07-17-2023, 10:40 AM)Snake46 Wrote: Mornin’ folks..what is this rain of which you speak?? To be 104 here today..

You're obviously in the wrong part of Texas! You need to be up here in the Piney Woods where the humidity is high enough to rain any day at all. Today the salty rain was falling off of me.
Southern Missouri is killing me mid 90’s and humidity so think you can cut it and drink it. My glasses fog over from the AC in the truck when I get out of it….and the bugs…oh my goodness
Hey, all. I hope everyone’s good today.

I have my nastiest chore hanging over my head. My back yard is trying to go back to the days before the pioneers got to Iowa. It was STEEP lawn (long story- it’s been through several iterations, mostly neglect) but Dad couldn’t maintain it, so it’s just huge weeds. I have a DR Trimmer Mower and a hand-held line trimmer. By noon, I’ll be covered in sweat, plant particles, poison ivy, and ticks. Wish me luck, I’m goin’ in…
Good morning!  I had 3 websites in need of some minor repairs this morning...all at the same time!  But I finally got the image size issue sorted out on AlphaRomeo (I hope)  I also added a fancy image viewer that works well with mobile devices as well!  So you shouldn't see any more oversized images hogging up resources...if you do, hit the report button so I can check it out and fix.
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
(07-24-2023, 10:48 AM)srjdsmith Wrote: Hey, all. I hope everyone’s good today.

I have my nastiest chore hanging over my head. My back yard is trying to go back to the days before the pioneers got to Iowa. It was STEEP lawn (long story- it’s been through several iterations, mostly neglect) but Dad couldn’t maintain it, so it’s just huge weeds. I have a DR Trimmer Mower and a hand-held line trimmer. By noon, I’ll be covered in sweat, plant particles, poison ivy, and ticks. Wish me luck, I’m goin’ in…

Part Deux: Thou Shalt Not trimmer mower with thine maw open lest thou taste bitterest weeds.
     -Hesitations 2:4
[-] The following 3 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(07-24-2023, 10:48 AM)srjdsmith Wrote: Hey, all. I hope everyone’s good today.

Here's what you need:
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

I mow around 7 acres at my house weekly. Between work, home, and church bumps it up to 12 acres.
"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." Thomas Lynch, The Undertaking: Life Studies from a Dismal Trade
Good morning y'all! My mama cat is still pissed at getting jabbed with needles yesterday. I don't blame her.

Terry
Mornin’. I hope you’re all keeping well and happy
Mornin’ all..started the day wrenching on the Spyder..it’s hot out there!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post: