Good Morning

35 Replies, 9656 Views

(07-10-2023, 11:25 AM)Snake46 Wrote: I see quite a few names I recognize..good to be here..
Well, I finally brought myself over. I was waiting hoping and praying that it wouldn't be necessary to jump ship, I waited til the screw was coming out of the water, but it looks like the old ship is sinking.  Cry
[-] The following 1 user Likes smb5769's post:

(07-25-2023, 11:29 PM)smb5769 Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 11:25 AM)Snake46 Wrote: I see quite a few names I recognize..good to be here..
Well, I finally brought myself over. I was waiting hoping and praying that it wouldn't be necessary to jump ship, I waited til the screw was coming out of the water, but it looks like the old ship is sinking.  Cry

It's a shame...I really can't understand why Neil would let it go like that!  I get it...real life calls, but it wouldn't take long to transfer power to someone else!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:

Howdy all. I joined a bit ago but am still learning. Trying to get my BUDDY LIST acceptance figured out. I'll get some satisfaction I'm sure.

Greg
[-] The following 2 users Like Glshooter's post:

(07-26-2023, 05:57 PM)Glshooter Wrote: Howdy all. I joined a bit ago but am still learning. Trying to get my BUDDY LIST acceptance figured out. I'll get some satisfaction I'm sure.

Greg

When you get it figured out let me know.

Terry
I finally signed up. Been very busy lately. Nice to see everyone!
[-] The following 4 users Like Sw9mm's post:

Good morning all.

Greg
(08-04-2023, 01:47 PM)Glshooter Wrote: Good morning all.

Greg

It's pretty quite in here!  We need to figure out a way to get more good members!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
Mornin’..looking at another 107 degree day in North Texas..come on fall!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Good evening from the Seattle metro area. Hopefully a bunch more join up. I'll be busy for a couple days but will check in as time permits.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Good morning y'all!

Terry