Governor Abbott & Texas

15 Replies, 941 Views

Iowa had some Nat. Guard there at the border a couple months ago working with the Tx. Guard. Not sure if they’re still there.
[-] The following 4 users Like srjdsmith's post:

Planning on going to see Space X in March & just made hotel reservations in Eagle Pass, want to eat chicken fried steak at The Wagon Wheel and figured it’s as good of a time as any

[Image: IMG-8159.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

If going to Eagle Pass, maybe Mossberg will let you tour their factory?

I'd make sure to bring something with extra capacity in case it does wind up getting sporty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

(01-28-2024, 04:12 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote: If going to Eagle Pass, maybe Mossberg will let you tour their factory?

I'd make sure to bring something with extra capacity in case it does wind up getting sporty.

Mossberg has a factory in Eagle Pass, had no idea, will have to look into it.

Planning on taking the 642 revolver and a Staccato C2 as well as a Beretta 1301 with federal 00 buck & slugs along with POM OC (all normal traveling companions) 

Might try and make a detour to see Staccato’s new world HQ on the way to Space X
(01-28-2024, 04:45 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(01-28-2024, 04:12 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote: If going to Eagle Pass, maybe Mossberg will let you tour their factory?

Mossberg has a factory in Eagle Pass, had no idea, will have to look into it.

Planning on taking the 642 revolver and a Staccato C2 as well as a Beretta 1301 with federal 00 buck & slugs along with POM OC (all normal traveling companions) 

Might try and make a detour to see Staccato’s new world HQ on the way to Space X

Not only are Mossbergs made in Eagle Pass, but I believe that's the corporate headquarters location as well.

Its been asked on a Texas forum how Texas would be supplied with arms IF we did wind up seceeding and going our own way - we have manufacturers of all types here - heavy on pistols, but there's AR makers as well as shotguns, and about 15 miles from my home is a munitions plant that makes military explosives. I think we'd be alright. Its more of a question at that point of who will our initial allies be - which would probably determine how peaceful a divorce is. Texas wouldn't be leaving alone, either, and while the lines wouldn't necessarily look a lot like the first go-round, a lot of the players would be the same, with the middle of the US kind of carved up as well.

I'm unabashedly pro TEXIT because of the absurdity of DC, but I also favor it being a peaceful exit from the failing Republic. If it weren't for the controlled demolition of the US being guided by the idiots in DC and their string-pullers, I'd be for keeping the union whole, but it'd be far easier for Texas to survive being its own country AGAIN, than going down with the rest of the US.

I've been under the notion we've actually been IN the 2nd civil war since at least the summer of 2020 - its not uniformed combatants that were fighting the initial battles, but rather irregular terrorist forces (ANTIFA / BLM) clashing with patriot forces (Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer, primarily) that lead to minor armed exchanges, and attacks on innocents (the vehicles shot at in Denver, the driver shot in Utah both by ANTIFA / BLM types, and the murder of Aaron Danielson in Portland by ANTIFA turd Michael Reineohl) were the initial conflicts. Additionally with all of the fights between ANTIFA and law enforcement of varied agencies, the taking of territory in Seattle as well as the attempted taking of similar zones in other cities (CHOP / CHAZ) sure smacks of actual insurrection, versus what the lefties call an insurrection on Jan 6 2021.

There was also a soft coup staged against President Trump by his military leadership - communicating with enemy forces, promising to give them advanced notice in case the President were to order military action against them, refusing to implement orders, and outright lying to him about intelligence to steer his decision making process. Literally needs to be hangings of traitors for such things, but it'll likely never happen.

The fact that the current administration is not enforcing immigration law, rather encouraging the literal invasion of our country by foreign fighters, and men of fighting age, as well as the unfettered illegal immigration of unskilled or low-skilled persons that have been overburdening our social services networks for decades tells me that they are doing that for reasons - be it to have conscripts for a planned conflict, maybe dangle the carrot of citizenship or anmesty if they fight against the racist white men trying to hinder their immigration - or maybe they just want all the extra bodies sucking up resources and hastening economic disaster so they can force more political power and control measures to deal with "emergencies" they created. COVID was a world wide test run to see who would obey, who would resist, and how far governments could push before getting pushed back on.
[-] The following 3 users Like hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

I suspect there is more than enough guns and ammo in private Texan homes to keep rockin' and rollin' for a while. Same as South Carolina.

Terry
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2024, 10:49 AM by specops56.)
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post: