I need your prayers!

11 Replies, 178 Views

Oh my goodness, really really sorry to hear & will definitely be praying not only for your little buddy but you as well

It’s extremely hard having to go through such times with our fur babies

Hopefully you survived the hurricane and are safe & dry
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(3 hours ago)Rampy Wrote: Oh my goodness, really really sorry to hear & will definitely be praying not only for your little buddy but you as well

It’s extremely hard having to go through such times with our fur babies

Hopefully you survived the hurricane and are safe & dry

Thanks brother! We had some rain and high wind gusts. Lots of tree debris in my already overgrown yard.
We spent some time with her today. She seems to be improving but some of her lab results are still way out of whack. They drained some of the fluid around her lungs so she's breathing well enough to take her off oxygen. She doesn't want to eat for them but when we're visiting her she eats so we're going to visit her twice a day now. They haven't been able to pin down a cause for her symptoms yet. They think it could be Feline Infectious Peritonitis or could be something else. They sent samples to the lab in Texas so it will be a week or 2 for those results. In the meantime, they are going to start her on a new drug that treats FIP. If she improves then she probably has it and if not it's something else. The drug costs $500 a month.We.re already into the this thing for 8 grand. Our emergency cash stash is running low. I'm gonna have to start selling some stuff off. Just my luck the wife's Honda has a bad belt tensioner we need to get replaced. When it rains it pours.

Terry