Israel is at War……..

55 Replies, 26288 Views

(10-08-2023, 02:46 AM)tommag Wrote: Thanks for your posts on this, Rampy.
I've been working today and up until now, the only news I've gotten has been the news at the top and bottom of the hour on am radio.

What happened to the Israeli Intel folks? I was under the impression that they were top shelf.  This sounds like a very large well planned attack.

I really don’t know much at this point, have been on the road & only able to check IG & such for short times 

will be interesting to see what happened to Israeli intelligence and why they failed to detect this 

I really believe Biden fueled/funded it when he gave Iran the 6 billion dollars & more
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

==
tommag
[quote pid="1042" dateline="1696747107"]
(10-07-2023, 11:52 AM)smb5769 Wrote: Armageddon?
No, in the battle of Megido all the nations will be arrayed against Isreal. That's why I believe the USA will need to change a bit more before that prophecy can be fulfilled.
[/quote]

Also, that doesn't happen until after the 3rd temple is built, the AntiChrist reveals himself, the mark of the beast and tribulation begin. We still have a way to go.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Americans have been killed & some have been taken hostage

Seems Biden just gave Palestinian millions & it looks like ukraine sold Hamas us military weapons

==
Turkey is warning Americans to stay out of the Israel war or else

==
==
(10-08-2023, 11:34 PM)Rampy Wrote: Turkey is warning Americans to stay out of the Israel war or else

==
I'll bet you dollars to donuts Turkey wouldn't take a single Palestinian in as a refugee. Except for using them for propoganda purposes, nobody wants them around.  Jordan tried to take them in and it didn't turn out well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(10-08-2023, 05:37 AM)Rampy Wrote:
I've been working today and up until now, the only news I've gotten has been the news at the top and bottom of the hour on am radio.

What happened to the Israeli Intel folks? I was under the impression that they were top shelf.  This sounds like a very large well planned attack.

I really don’t know much at this point, have been on the road & only able to check IG & such for short times 

will be interesting to see what happened to Israeli intelligence and why they failed to detect this 

I really believe Biden fueled/funded it when he gave Iran the 6 billion dollars & more
I can't give Biden credit for this, as he clearly has very little left of the limited mental capacity he used to have.  Many of obummers  staff still call the shots in this administration. Victoria Nulan comes to mind, as this is similar to her color revolutions that served so we'll to destabilize many countries.
I've always maintained that if all of your actions are detrimental to your country, they aren't mistakes, but rather, are part of a well organized and brilliantly executed plan.
Think about this, Moamar Khadafi had an about face when he saw Sadam Hussein captured and killed. Suddenly he tried to become more friendly to the west and turned over his weapons programs. Nope, can't have that!
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2023, 01:00 AM by tommag.)
This makes lots of sense

==
(10-09-2023, 12:58 AM)tommag Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 05:37 AM)Rampy Wrote:

I can't give Biden credit for this, as he clearly has very little left of the limited mental capacity he used to have.  Many of obummers  staff still call the shots in this administration. Victoria Nulan comes to mind, as this is similar to her color revolutions that served so we'll to destabilize many countries.
I've always maintained that if all of your actions are detrimental to your country, they aren't mistakes, but rather, are part of a well organized and brilliantly executed plan.
Think about this, Moamar Khadafi had an about face when he saw Sadam Hussein captured and killed. Suddenly he tried to become more friendly to the west and turned over his weapons programs. Nope, can't have that!

Biden is president & responsible regardless of his mental capacity & regardless of who is pulling his strings 

Who was it that said the buck stops here?