Israel is at War……..

55 Replies, 26298 Views

(10-09-2023, 01:48 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 01:40 AM)tommag Wrote: I've just been watching several videos linked on citizens free press. I know we need to stay informed, but I wish I had not watched them.
"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." is very difficult right now.

I’ve also been watching videos posted on IG while texting a friend who is a retired DC area LEO & currently doing security background checks for the DOD 

He is saying DC is expecting something & on high alert 

He thinks it’s way more than that & multiple cities could be involved 

I’ve got a medical appointment in the big city tomorrow & normally only been carrying my 442 as a last ditch get off me gun……

not quite sure what I’ll do tomorrow, might dig out a G19
We need a thanks button. Can't say I really like that post.
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

[Image: IMG-5981.jpg]
==
==
This may be the opening act of the 6th Trumpet war. Fear not brothers for GOD is in control!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(10-09-2023, 08:35 AM)specops56 Wrote: This may be the opening act of the 6th Trumpet war. Fear not brothers for GOD is in control!

Terry

Please go into more depth/detail on this 

I’m a staunch Israeli supporter 

Decided on the Staccato CS, 16 z+1 in gun and 2 spare 20 rd magazines..1 on person & one in vehicle 

and POM OC spray……

Saw where pro hamas/palestine supporters are having a “protest in support of the terrorists attacks in the same area we have to be in today…….
(10-09-2023, 11:01 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 08:35 AM)specops56 Wrote: This may be the opening act of the 6th Trumpet war. Fear not brothers for GOD is in control!

Terry

Please go into more depth/detail on this 

I’m a staunch Israeli supporter 

Decided on the Staccato CS, 16 z+1 in gun and 2 spare 20 rd magazines..1 on person & one in vehicle 

and POM OC spray……

Saw where pro hamas/palestine supporters are having a “protest in support of the terrorists attacks in the same area we have to be in today…….

Revelation 9:13-16

King James Version

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

This will explain the Trumpets better than I can:

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Can’t stream here in the VA hospital, will watch the video tonight at home
https://thereload.com/israeli-loosens-gu...or-attack/
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

[Image: IMG-6001.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post: