Israel just kicked the hornet's nest

12 Replies, 988 Views

Hover dam is ummmmmm, really hard to access since 9/11 & they even built a new highway/bridges bypassing it so ya can’t park a semi sized boomer on it…..and it’s far enough away from the dam where ya can’t really even see it from the new road

Vehicles can only get so close & last time I was there you had to go thru metal detectors and even then can only get so close
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(05-30-2024, 11:36 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(05-30-2024, 07:37 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 11:38 PM)MontanaLon Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 07:53 AM)specops56 Wrote: I suspect the same could be said of China seeding us with nukes. You don't think every single cargo container China brings into our ports get thoroughly inspected do you? The Chinese are smart and patient. The same cannot be said of our leadership.

Terry
It would take quite a few nukes to really mess stuff up and the thing is, when we find out who did it, we have the means to retaliate way out of proportion. Israel really doesn't have that to worry about in a "never again" situation.

A suitcase nuke at the main power grid hubs and the Hoover Dam is all it would take to really mess things up. How would you know who to retaliate against until it was too late?

Terry

Since 9/11 every land terminal & ocean going port have sensors that will pick up a shielded nuclear weapon no matter the size 

Major cities also have NEST teams that seek out such devices as well as American aircraft that can detect stuff 

I wonder how many of those are along the southern border?

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(05-30-2024, 11:40 AM)Rampy Wrote: Hover dam is ummmmmm, really hard to access since 9/11 & they even built a new highway/bridges bypassing it so ya can’t park a semi sized boomer on it…..and it’s far enough away from the dam where ya can’t really even see it from the new road

Vehicles can only get so close & last time I was there you had to go thru metal detectors and even then can only get so close

Unless you're a Chinese/Russian/Iranian/ Etc sleeper agent employed at the dam. As former military men, we both know that no place is totally secure. The bomb doesn't have to be ON the dam, just close enough.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post: