J.D. Vance is selected!

11 Replies, 498 Views

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/rnc-20...nald-trump
I've been hoping for this, I think he's the best choice.
Picking from the swamp again. That worked so well the last time.

Terry
(07-15-2024, 04:08 PM)specops56 Wrote: Picking from the swamp again. That worked so well the last time.

Terry
No, J.D. is a freshman senator.  Afghanistan vet, private sector after that until election in 2022. 
He was opposed to Trump in 2016, but so was I.  I was deeply suspicious of Trump but his actions in office put me firmly on his side.
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

(07-15-2024, 04:56 PM)tommag Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 04:08 PM)specops56 Wrote: Picking from the swamp again. That worked so well the last time.

Terry
No, J.D. is a freshman senator.  Afghanistan vet, private sector after that until election in 2022. 
He was opposed to Trump in 2016, but so was I.  I was deeply suspicious of Trump but his actions in office put me firmly on his side.

Yep, a Marine….very well educated, extremely smart and has butt loads of common/street  common sense 

On other person I wanted to see as VP was Sen Tim Scott…….
[-] The following 4 users Like Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-2413.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

==
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

If he's truly a defender of our rights then he would be more useful to the country remaining in the Senate. VP's don't do anything but wait. How will he protect the 2A as VP? Trump just took one soldier out of the fight. We don't have enough in Congress to spare.

Terry
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2024, 08:30 AM by specops56.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-16-2024, 08:28 AM)specops56 Wrote: If he's truly a defender of our rights then he would be more useful to the country remaining in the Senate. VP's don't do anything but wait. How will he protect the 2A as VP? Trump just took one soldier out of the fight.  We don't have enough in Congress to spare.

Terry

All depends on who replaces him
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(07-16-2024, 08:00 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-16-2024, 08:28 AM)specops56 Wrote: If he's truly a defender of our rights then he would be more useful to the country remaining in the Senate. VP's don't do anything but wait. How will he protect the 2A as VP? Trump just took one soldier out of the fight.  We don't have enough in Congress to spare.

Terry

Do you believe it will be someone as good or better? If so, who?

Terry
(07-17-2024, 08:57 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-16-2024, 08:00 PM)Rampy Wrote:

Terry

Do you believe it will be someone as good or better? If so, who?

Terry

I have no idea who Ohio will select to replace him

but setting Vance up for 8 years in the White House as president after his 4 years as VP is a very good thing