Kristy Noem's book

15 Replies, 370 Views

I applaud Kristi for owning it, even if she shouldn't have included it in her book. Taking responsibility and pragmatism are always welcome in my world.

Tulsi is another story. She might be more 2A friendly and more patriotic than the hard left leaners, but she still has a long way to go before I'd trust her enough to cast a ballot for her. She was raised in the most communist state in the country, and you don't get over that quickly or easily, if at all.
[-] The following 2 users Like Longhair's post:

(05-05-2024, 12:46 PM)Snake46 Wrote: Has to have baggage but what’s the opinion of Tulsi Gabbard?

I like her, have listened to her podcasts, she has been on Jack Carr’s podcasts, has been on the Ruben report & he thinks she is the best candidate for Trump’s VP

I follow her on IG, it seems she has been taken under the wing of different former special forces types and nurtured/mentored 

Bhawk distillery is owned by Brad Halling who was delta and lost a leg in Mogadishu when his Blackhawk was shot down….

[Image: IMG-0647.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0648.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0649.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(05-05-2024, 04:19 PM)Longhair Wrote: I applaud Kristi for owning it, even if she shouldn't have included it in her book. Taking responsibility and pragmatism are always welcome in my world.

Tulsi is another story. She might be more 2A friendly and more patriotic than the hard left leaners, but she still has a long way to go before I'd trust her enough to cast a ballot for her. She was raised in the most communist state in the country, and you don't get over that quickly or easily, if at all.

I’ve talked to friends living in SD & they are less than impressed with Kristi…they say she is all window dressing & no substance and she knows how to work a crowd so they like her

Sometimes people like Tulsi are the exact same people who became some of the strongest & most influential people in our republic and so far from what I’m seeing she has done a 180
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 10:28 PM by Rampy.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

(05-05-2024, 10:24 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(05-05-2024, 04:19 PM)Longhair Wrote: I applaud Kristi for owning it, even if she shouldn't have included it in her book. Taking responsibility and pragmatism are always welcome in my world.

I’ve talked to friends living in SD & they are less than impressed with Kristi…they say she is all window dressing & no substance and she knows how to work a crowd so they like her

Sometimes people like Tulsi are the exact same people who became some of the strongest & most influential people in our republic and so far from what I’m seeing she has done a 180
All I know about Kristi is that she did right by her people during the plandemic and she's pro 2A. That puts her ahead of a lot of the crooks in politics.

And I can appreciate your input on Tulsi, and I have to agree to a point. Ronald Reagan was a Demonrat to start with, but he turned around. Tulsi could do it, but she's got some proving to do before I buy it is all. You know, trust but verify.
[-] The following 3 users Like Longhair's post:

Tulsi talking about her 2A views

[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

Sounds pretty wishy washy to me.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: