My thoughts on hamas leader killed in Tehran

1 Replies, 121 Views

It was an inside job. iran had him killed because he was going soft on continuing the war with Israel. Another possibility is he was being "intimate" with his bodyguard. Why do I think this? Well the prevailing theory is that Israel whacked him by sneaking a bomb into the guest house he was staying in a couple of months before they exploded it and killed him and his bodyguard. Before that the theory was the Israelis flew an F-35 into Iran and launched a missile into the room. As challenging as that would be, given Iran has the best antiaircraft defenses Russia can provide, it is still more believable than Israel sneaking a bomb into a room in a building with many rooms, 2 months or more before it exploded and that it wasn't discovered during all that time. I mean, the Israelis are good, but can you really believe they can see into the future?

The guy was there for their presidential inauguration and the building he was in was full of foreign dignitaries, but Israel was able to determine months in advance which room he would be in and then determine he was actually in that room somehow? I call bullshit.

Israel absolutely had reason to want him dead and had said in the past they would kill him, but something just doesn't add up here.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2024, 07:49 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MontanaLon's post:

The "Israel planted the bomb months in advance" explanation does seem incredible. If they were able to pull that off it would be extremely demoralizing to the enemy though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post: