Oh Poopy I Cry

7 Replies, 823 Views

The hotel reservation in Eagle Pass has been canceled & after calling both the reservation line and the hotel directly all i was told is that it’s full & no reason why our reservation was canceled 

I’m ASSuming it’s cuz of all the national guard and law enforcement deployed but don’t know for sure 

Closest hotel I could find going North is Del Rio, just glad we found out this early and was able to adjust things 

All this just to have the world famous chicken fried steak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

It's probably bóoked up with our more deserving southern new arrivals.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Like maybe even Florida National Guard troops.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

FJB.

Terry
I’m from what I can find out, illegal crossings are down to almost nothing in Eagle Pass (AZ & CA are up) and they have lots of out of state law enforcement assisting as well as national guard

I’m perfectly fine giving up a hotel room under these circumstances
(02-02-2024, 08:57 AM)olfart Wrote: Like maybe even Florida National Guard troops.

From my limited understanding, Florida has sent state troopers to assist 

I read a report saying Texas wanted law enforcement officers so if bidet activated the national guard he would not seriously hinder the mission
Wife noticed 1 hotel has “no concealed weapons allowed” another one says “no open carry of weapons allowed” so I went and looked and the other 3 hotels say says “no weapons allowed on property”

Debating on whether or not to look for other hotels along our projected route
Well now, according to Texas law hotels can not ban firearms on the property but can say only in your room & has to be concealed when entering/leaving

According to Texas law once you enter into an agreement for a room, it becomes your domicile & treated as your home and castle doctrine applies

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/an...00020F.htm

https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/His...&Bill=SB20
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post: