Rumpy Was Fiscally Irresponsible

3 Replies, 33 Views

And put down a $100 deposit on the new and improved Scout SUV named the Traveller 😱

The factory is under construction in Blythwood SC and will be done sometime next year & production shortly after……..

Scout is now owned by Volkswagen so it should have a very good showing & financial solid position 

It’s a EV with a on board gasoline engine that can extend range to 500+ miles (yes I’m gullible)

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/scout/traveler/

[Image: IMG-5970.jpg]
(This post was last modified: Today, 04:13 AM by Rampy.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Blythwood is about 25 miles or so from my house. My "Faithful Indian Companion Johnto" lives there. That factory is huge. It's also thoroughly screwed up traffic in town.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(11 hours ago)specops56 Wrote: Blythwood is about 25 miles or so from my house. My "Faithful Indian Companion Johnto" lives there. That factory is huge. It's also thoroughly screwed up traffic in town.

Terry

I can imagine how a big ass factory like this would screw up traffic and not in a good way 

it looks like they have some kind of showroom, might try visiting it next June/July if we start saving now & the stars align 

im intrigued by the EV/gas moter concept, sort of like a train
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(4 hours ago)Rampy Wrote:
(11 hours ago)specops56 Wrote: Blythwood is about 25 miles or so from my house. My "Faithful Indian Companion Johnto" lives there. That factory is huge. It's also thoroughly screwed up traffic in town.

Terry

I can imagine how a big ass factory like this would screw up traffic and not in a good way 

it looks like they have some kind of showroom, might try visiting it next June/July if we start saving now & the stars align 

im intrigued by the EV/gas moter concept, sort of like a train

If you come within 25 miles of my house I'll be mightily offended if we don't meet in person!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: