Welcome to the NEW AlphaRomeo15.org Forums!

64 Replies, 16652 Views

(07-04-2023, 10:36 AM)RocketFoot Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 07:26 AM)Solrac77 Wrote: Hi everybody !  PA free(ish) citizen here - I'm not sure which is more fun - building AR's or shooting them - a lot easier to put together than the plastic models of my long ago youth !
I agree!  Building is fun...I even set up a gun work bench in my game room!  I just started using it for model airplanes because it's tough to afford all the AR parts!  Lol!  Welcome aboard!

That bench is much too clean for a gun guy! Big Grin

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-09-2023, 04:05 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 10:36 AM)RocketFoot Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 07:26 AM)Solrac77 Wrote: Hi everybody !  PA free(ish) citizen here - I'm not sure which is more fun - building AR's or shooting them - a lot easier to put together than the plastic models of my long ago youth !
I agree!  Building is fun...I even set up a gun work bench in my game room!  I just started using it for model airplanes because it's tough to afford all the AR parts!  Lol!  Welcome aboard!

That bench is much too clean for a gun guy! Big Grin

Terry
It's messy now!  That pic was from when it was new, lol!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
Hello all.
Transplant from the armory forum.
Which I hope gets fixed, as there's a wealth of info there. Not to mention all the current lost members.
[-] The following 2 users Like pierceg's post:

Hello all. Joined the new forum. Not giving up but taking a break from several attempts at joining AR15Armory.com. Looks like computer problems prohibit joining at the moment. I found their MeWe and joined. Anyhow, thanks for your new forum and I wish you the best.
[-] The following 1 user Likes speedy's post:

(07-10-2023, 12:31 AM)pierceg Wrote: Hello all.
Transplant from the armory forum.
Which I hope gets fixed, as there's a wealth of info there. Not to mention all the current lost members.

(07-10-2023, 08:08 AM)speedy Wrote: Hello all. Joined the new forum. Not giving up but taking a break from several attempts at joining AR15Armory.com. Looks like computer problems prohibit joining at the moment. I found their MeWe and joined. Anyhow, thanks for your new forum and I wish you the best.

Welcome aboard guys! Yeah, it is sad that AR15 Armory is struggling! I am very proficient in Invision software...I could get it back on it's feet if I had admin access! Although the certificate issues are server level but if the site runs on cPanel, the SSL's are literally available for FREE!

At any rate, you can always consider AlphaRomeo15 a 2nd home!!
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:

Knock knock, anybody home?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towtruck's post:

Howdy! The paint is still a little wet but we are here!
(07-11-2023, 05:01 PM)Towtruck Wrote: Knock knock, anybody home?

Come on in and set a spell!

Terry
Too busy to sit….I’m a bump and run kinda guy anymore. I can’t tell you the last time I pulled a trigger or a press handle. Life has gotten real busy this last year with no light at the end of the tunnel.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towtruck's post:

Hello fellow shooting enthusiasts!

Happy to be here.