Welcome to the NEW AlphaRomeo15.org Forums!

64 Replies, 16649 Views

(07-12-2023, 07:29 PM)Poacher87 Wrote: Hello fellow shooting enthusiasts!

Happy to be here.

Welcome aboard!  As you can see...we're new and not much going on yet but help spread the word and things will pick up!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
Trying to learn this forum while the wife drives, the layout and controls when using a iPhone is a challenge driving across I80
(07-16-2023, 06:28 PM)Rampy Wrote: Trying to learn this forum while the wife drives, the layout and controls when using a iPhone is a challenge driving across I80

Yes, this theme is a little different than most forum themes...but I liked it because it is clean and less cluttered than most as well...especially when using a mobile device!  I hope everyone enjoys it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

I've been signed up for a while and am still wandering around learning.  It looks nice and viable here.  

I don't know how much introduction to give. Suffice it to say I've been a reloader and competitive shooter since the mid-70s. I been using ARs since the 80's with an emphasis on competition up and close and put yonder.  Prarrie dogs are my favorite warm tarpromoting them.

I've been doing extensive work with wildcat cartridges 
and chamberingsthe  past 20 yearshelping  develop and promoting them. Everything from cartridge design to extensive load work ups have caused me to spend many hours at both the reloading and shooting bench. I spend quite a bit if time assisting other shooters and reloaders  from all over the world.  Trying to pass on my knowledge one bit at a time.  

I'll chime in when I can. I always enjoy the socializing and sharing on a good board.

Greg
[-] The following 6 users Like Glshooter's post:

Ok I am here. Lots of familiar Armory folks here too.
Guess this is our new home and lots of new folks here to.
Howdy guys!
[-] The following 8 users Like TaosGlock's post:

(08-02-2023, 10:25 PM)TaosGlock Wrote: Ok I am here. Lots of familiar Armory folks here too.
Guess this is our new home and lots of new folks here to.
Howdy guys!

Welcome aboard!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

Glad to stumble onto the new digs. Refugee from that other AR-15 platform Glad to see some familiar handles.
Merely a Flesh Wound!
[-] The following 5 users Like Flesh Wound's post:

Things are looking up!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Nice to see so many climbing aboard. RocketFoot seems to be very aware of the need for security and latest updates. I think this place is in good hands!
[-] The following 4 users Like srjdsmith's post:

I hate to say it but I'm almost ready to give up on the old homestead. Almost but not quite yet. I'm here to stay either way.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post: