good morning!

680 Replies, 39731 Views

Good evening! 81 And muggy!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(04-15-2024, 08:24 PM)specops56 Wrote: Good evening!  81 And muggy!

Terry
We seldom do muggy over here. High humidity usually occurs at lower temperatures with fog. When the temperature is in the 80s or above, the humidity is usually 70% or lower.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Good mid-morning. 71 and muggy here, supposed to get to 78 with some rain this afternoon.
The house levelers just left, and my marble rolls in a straight line on the kitchen floor! That's an improvement. Now I get to re-level the oven so the wife's cakes stop coming out lopsided.
61 At my house. My mechanic's been sick but thinks he'll be okay today for me to drop off my wife's Honda. We'll see.

Terry
Good morning! 68 and muggy, headed for 85 and muggier today. Expecting another baby goat today or tomorrow. And you didn't even know I was pregnant.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

Well I jinked us, it’s 57 out and they are calling for snow above 6k and rain/snow mix under 6k tonight

We live at 6k so it’s a toss up what we get….

Had to turn the furnace back on 🥶🥶
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(04-17-2024, 05:58 PM)Rampy Wrote: Well I jinked us, it’s 57 out and they are calling for snow above 6k and rain/snow mix under 6k tonight

We live at 6k so it’s a toss up what we get….

Had to turn the furnace back on 🥶🥶
The temperature here dipped to 28 this morning. No precipitation, though.
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Tornado warnings (something actually spotted) in eastern Iowa yesterday, wind, and torrential rain. The warnings weren’t about right here, but there was a watch all evening. The power was out for about an hour. I didn’t meet my college class because some are off-campus and it didn’t seem right having them drive across town in that.

Better today- 54° cloudy & windy. I cut grass because if I don’t I’ll need a John Deere tractor with a brush cutter to do it.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 09:50 PM by srjdsmith.)
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

Last week it dried out enough I needed to take our water truck up to the logging site. I took it up Monday in six inches of fresh snow and filled the tank out of the creek. Today I watered the dust down on the road when it was a muddy river on Monday afternoon. Crazy weather.
[-] The following 4 users Like Towtruck's post:

It’s snowing & I’m going to bed, the dramatic change in barometric pressure is playing hell with me