good morning!

680 Replies, 38735 Views

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
62° and spitting a little here this morning. Supposed to clear up and hit 77°.

[Image: Rough-Week.jpg]

The dumpster is still here, and I've thrown everything I can in it without firing up the loader tractor. I'm one tired puppy!.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

It 74 and soaking wet from last night's heavy rain and light and sound show at my house. Yesterday I had a large trough of soil mixture ready to fill some container today. Now I have sludge. Supposed to rain again tonight. I'll have to wait a few days for it to dry out before I can fill and plant the containers.

[Image: x4oGiHe.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(05-25-2024, 08:10 AM)olfart Wrote: Or not so good morning...
Is anyone else experiencing heavy downloads running in the background? I stopped using my laptop when my data usage showed more than 3 gb after a normal morning's activity that usually runs a couple of mb. This morning on this tablet I had neglected to close the Alpha Romeo tab and noticed it was indicating activity even though I was in a different tab. Can someone smarter than me check that out?
I usually have 5 or 6 tabs on my tablet. If I understand you, I'm using data even when I get out of the browser?  I have no idea how to check my data usage.  My only internet access is through my cel or tablet and I'm on an unlimited plan with Verizon.
(05-25-2024, 10:49 AM)tommag Wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing heavy downloads running in the background? I stopped using my laptop when my data usage showed more than 3 gb after a normal morning's activity that usually runs a couple of mb. This morning on this tablet I had neglected to close the Alpha Romeo tab and noticed it was indicating activity even though I was in a different tab. Can someone smarter than me check that out?
I usually have 5 or 6 tabs on my tablet. If I understand you, I'm using data even when I get out of the browser?  I have no idea how to check my data usage.  My only internet access is through my cel or tablet and I'm on an unlimited plan with Verizon.

I use my phone's hot spot, and it tells me how much data has been shared, updating instantly. When I noticed this morning, the Alpha Romeo tab was still open and the little 'busy circle' was spinning on that tab, even though I was in a different tab. Then I looked at my data usage on the phone, and it was up to 490mb when I had only been online a couple of minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

(05-25-2024, 01:08 PM)olfart Wrote:
(05-25-2024, 10:49 AM)tommag Wrote:

I use my phone's hot spot, and it tells me how much data has been shared, updating instantly. When I noticed this morning, the Alpha Romeo tab was still open and the little 'busy circle' was spinning on that tab, even though I was in a different tab. Then I looked at my data usage on the phone, and it was up to 490mb when I had only been online a couple of minutes.

It’s all geek to me 🤣🤣

Our desktop took a crap & the laptop is a pain in the butt so I use my iPhone 98% of the time & have it connected to a old Apple AirPort Extreme and I keep wondering how much longer the Apple router will last 🤣🤣
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Good morning! 74 this morning headed for 93, and dare I mention humid?
I spent a large part of yesterday in a sauna, otherwise known as our garage, watching a plumber. He was cleaning up a mess of pipes that I created about 17 years ago when we replaced our old water heater with a tankless. Finally finished at 11:00 last night. But at least we have water again.

75, bright sunshine and normal Carolina humid at my house. Gonna watch a bunch of war movies to get in the right mood for tomorrow.

[Image: ANxnDnf.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

I’ll be taking the Spyder to the National Vietnam War Museum between Weatherford and Mineral Wells (just past Cool, Texas and just before Fort Wolters) to pay my respects..worked at Wolters for a few years after being medically declined for service..

[Image: IMG-0181.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2024, 11:37 AM by Snake46.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Snake46's post:

[Image: IMG-0402.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

Cool.