good morning!

680 Replies, 38177 Views

Good morning! 68 and froggy here, headed for 94 and humid later. May we all spend today remembering those who died to give us the freedom to become idiots and piss it all away.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

81, sunny and clear at my house. As the sun goes down today I'll be making a toast, with my most expensive whisky, to my fallen brothers and sisters as well as you fellow vets on here.

Terry
[-] The following 4 users Like specops56's post:

(05-27-2024, 09:19 AM)specops56 Wrote: 81, sunny and clear at my house. As the sun goes down today I'll be making a toast, with my most expensive whisky, to my fallen brothers and sisters as well as you fellow vets on here.

Terry

I broke out the Macallen 18 today for that reason 

My tolerance for political bullshit is -500 today & after looking at facebook & seeing the leftist posts on out federal representatives pages lost it and called every one out for communist bullshit instead of honoring the dead….

might get banned for it…..but it was a good hill to die on…….
[-] The following 4 users Like Rampy's post:

Good evening!
[-] The following 1 user Likes smb5769's post:

Good morning! 65 and cloudy, expecting rain and a high of 84. Looks like I may be feeding goats in the rain this morning. They like that 'cause they get breakfast in bed, and I'm the one getting wet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

75 and plenty of sun at my house. Watched 8 war movies yesterday. Got 3 more to go.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

I beat the rain, barely. Goats are fed, and it's dark as the inside of a black cat out there. Storm is within a couple of miles of us now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Yikes. That's probably the system that is headed our way later this afternoon. I hope I can finish my yard and get antennas disconnected before it rolls in.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2024, 10:48 AM by smb5769.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes smb5769's post:

61° in eastern Iowa. Chance of rain this afternoon about the time school gets out- I guess I’ll cut grass (weeds) later. Friday’s the last day with students, in-service on Monday then a couple months of household “to do’s”
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2024, 05:51 PM by srjdsmith.)
I mis-counted. I actually have 9 more war movies to go. One of them is Tom Hanks "Greyhound." I'm saving that one for last.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: