good morning!

680 Replies, 38116 Views

75 at my house. Supposed to rain Friday and over the weekend.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
66° and sunny here this morning. It supposed to cloud up this afternoon with a chance of a pop-up shower this afternoon, but no meaningful rain.

The ONLY thing that I'm planning to do today is hitting the range with my SPR!

I hope y'all have a great INDEPENDENCE DAY!
[-] The following 2 users Like Longhair's post:

Good morning, and a blessed Independence Day to us all. 75 here and the last HOT day of this week, with a chance of rain every day for the next week. My garden could really use that rain!
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

(07-04-2024, 01:34 AM)tommag Wrote: https://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA?si=2DDVSfY6hNtSTnCR

As great as the message of that video is, it is marred by the laziness of whomever added the text to the screen. Apparently he/she doesn't know the actual words to the National Anthem, just used a speech-to-text editor to create the text.  "Held" rather than "hailed", "ramperts" in place of "ramparts", "flight" instead of "fight".
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

(07-04-2024, 10:47 AM)olfart Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 01:34 AM)tommag Wrote: https://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA?si=2DDVSfY6hNtSTnCR

As great as the message of that video is, it is marred by the laziness of whomever added the text to the screen. Apparently he/she doesn't know the actual words to the National Anthem, just used a speech-to-text editor to create the text.  "Held" rather than "hailed", "ramperts" in place of "ramparts", "flight" instead of "fight".

Normally no human is involved with close captioning any more, especially on platforms like YouTube
Happy 21st transplant anniversary to me!

[Image: L0P7oKt.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Woke up freezing & had to turn off the fans (away from me) and grab a blanket. Was 66 in the bedroom and 50 something outside

I’m such a wimp freezing cold like that now…..and having to peeeeeee cuz it’s cold 🤣🤣

Staying home today, bun less cheese burgers on the grill with homemade macaroni salad washed down with the last of my diet cheerwine (in bottles) smuggled home from NC 😁😁😁

High of 73 today so it’s going to be a nice day
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

Good morning! Tucson, here we come!
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!

A humid 64° this morning, on its way to a muggy 81°. It's supposed to start raining around 2:00pm, and that will be a good thing because the overall air quality right now is poor. They're warning people in the cities to limit their time outdoors, and folks with asthma are being told to keep their rescue meds handy. This afternoon's rain will help knock down the contaminants, so it will be welcome.

I've got one horse to work on today, so I'm going to grab a quick bite to eat and head out. I want to get him done and get back home before it warms up too much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

84 at my house. Supposed to get some rain tonight. I hope so. I'm gonna have to find another yard service. My regular was supposed to come2 Saturdays ago but never showed up and hasn't called. It's not the first time he's done this but it is the last. My yard is looking pretty ragged now. Nobody wants to work anymore. And nobody but me, it seems, keeps their word anymore.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: