good morning!

680 Replies, 37707 Views

73 with 92% humidity at my house. Looks like Betty is fixin' to take a dump on us today.

Terry
Who's Betty? Debby's sister?
(08-05-2024, 10:11 AM)olfart Wrote: Who's Betty? Debby's sister?

A brain fart from another old fart.

Terry
Good morfternoon!  Took care of a few tasks this morning followed by a late breakfast, fried cornmeal mush with maple syrup. I didn't even bother with meat or eggs today but I loaded up on the mush.  What would normally be 4 or 5 servings for me turned into 1!  I'd get tired of it if I ate it every day but once or twice a week keeps it in the "my favorites" category.  Yesterday I cooked enough ham and Lima beans to feed me until Thursday, so I won't be doing much cooking until my peaches ripen up for peach cobbler, probably tomorrow.
I usually don't eat ice cream but I bought some Umpqua vanilla bean ice cream yesterday. The vanilla flavor is strong in it, yummy! It's made down in Roseberg, Or.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 05:07 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Debby is making a slow crawl towards me. They're expecting 5-7 inches of rain with up to 12 possible over the next 3 days.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(08-05-2024, 06:06 PM)specops56 Wrote: Debby is making a slow crawl towards me. They're expecting 5-7 inches of rain with up to 12 possible over the next 3 days.

Terry
That looks like it's going to flood, as slow as it is. Hopefully your not in the lowest spot in the area. I don't want to watch a survival foods video with you in hip waders.

(08-05-2024, 06:41 PM)tommag Wrote:
(08-05-2024, 06:06 PM)specops56 Wrote: Debby is making a slow crawl towards me. They're expecting 5-7 inches of rain with up to 12 possible over the next 3 days.

Terry
That looks like it's going to flood, as slow as it is. Hopefully your not in the lowest spot in the area. I don't want to watch a survival foods video with you in hip waders.

After all the heat we've had, it might be nice to take a cool dip in my backyard.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(08-05-2024, 07:35 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(08-05-2024, 06:41 PM)tommag Wrote:

Terry

After all the heat we've had, it might be nice to take a cool dip in my backyard.

Terry
Yep, but not in your living room.

Nothing like sitting on the beach…..

[Image: IMG-3529.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3549.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3552.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

[Image: IMG-3460.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3467.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3490.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3509.jpg]