good morning!

680 Replies, 38442 Views

68 headed to 82 at my house.

Terry
delete dupe
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2024, 03:38 PM by Quivox. Edit Reason: Duplicate post )
I don't want to hijack the Good Morning thread but I can't seem to figure out how to start a thread in General Discussion about a particular manufacturer Noreen, and their BN36 (basically an AR-10 in .30-06.) What am I not doing right? How do you start threads?
(08-21-2024, 03:37 PM)Quivox Wrote: I don't want to hijack the Good Morning thread but I can't seem to figure out how to start a thread in General Discussion about a particular manufacturer Noreen, and their BN36 (basically an AR-10 in .30-06.)  What am I not doing right?  How do you start threads?
Good morning is built to be hijacked, don't worry about that.
Try clicking on rifles (or any other subforum) and at the top you'll find a post thread button. That will let you start a new topic.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2024, 03:43 PM by tommag.)
[-] The following 2 users Like tommag's post:

Finally mowed my front jungle today. Next up.... my back jungle. If I survive I'll post here tomorrow. Meanwhile.....

[Image: vbDtQmb.jpg]

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

We're taking Flash to get a re-check today and to find out why he's losing weight. I'll report back later this afternoon. The good news is that Pumpkinhead's wound is almost healed and since we've been giving her the pancreatic enzymes she now has energy to burn! She's a brand new kitten.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

My little buddy Flash died today.
We took him to the vet for more tests and he had a reaction to the sedative. They tried CPR but couldn’t bring him back. I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby. Truth be told, I’m not done yet.

Terry
(08-22-2024, 04:03 PM)specops56 Wrote: My little buddy Flash died today.
We took him to the vet for more tests and he had a reaction to the sedative. They tried CPR but couldn’t bring him back. I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby. Truth be told, I’m not done yet.

Terry
I just can't hit the like button. My condolences Terry. While I don't have any pets now, I know how they can become family.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

(08-22-2024, 04:03 PM)specops56 Wrote: My little buddy Flash died today.

Terry

Oh, man! Sorry to hear that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

So sorry for your loss.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post: