good morning!

680 Replies, 37742 Views

(06-05-2024, 01:52 PM)Rampy Wrote: Stopped at Mc Donald’s to potty and for a coke in Sidney NE and got cardboard straws with a plastic cup

Asked why the cardboard straw & was told it helps save the planet from pollution….i held up the plastic cup and asked “what about this plastic” she shrugged her shoulders and walked away 🤣🤣

Can’t get a McD’s cup in a sea turtle’s nose, so it’s all good.
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(06-05-2024, 01:52 PM)Rampy Wrote: Stopped at Mc Donald’s to potty and for a coke in Sidney NE and got cardboard straws with a plastic cup

Asked why the cardboard straw & was told it helps save the planet from pollution….i held up the plastic cup and asked “what about this plastic” she shrugged her shoulders and walked away 🤣🤣
No more plastic straws wrapped in paper, just paper straws wrapped in plastic.
It's mashugana!  Confused
[-] The following 4 users Like Longhair's post:

Good morning! It's 61 headed for 93 today, maybe the first day in June without rain. We've had 4.23" so far in June.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
After a fair bit of rain yesterday evening and overnight, I'm looking at a perfect day ahead.....60° and sunny on its way to 75°.
[-] The following 2 users Like Longhair's post:

73 and soggy at my house. Had pouring rain and a thunderboomer come through last night. Supposed to be a small chance of rain today. My back is slowly getting back to normal which means down to a low roar.

Terry
[-] The following 4 users Like specops56's post:

The CBD wore off sometime during the night and it felt like I got hit by a semi & it backed up over me & did it again

Woza was I a hurting live puppy

After packing car took a dose and now it’s like nothing hurts, no muscle ach s, neuropathy is a 4or 5 when it’s normally a 7 to 8 on road trips

Walking hurts, but that’s expected with how I’m fused…..but still not as bad as normal

I’ve tried other CBD and it never had this success & it’s THC free so no getting high or other side effects due to THC
[-] The following 5 users Like Rampy's post:

Detoured to Whitman AFB to hopefully see the B2 bomber but no joy so I cry 🤣

Never have seen the B2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

Good morning! We have 65 and clear today, reaching for a high of 95. I dread seeing the electric bill this month! But it will be worse next month and the one after that.

Lon, my thumbs are improving in the third week of your miracle treatment! They no longer wake me in the middle of the night. THANK YOU!
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Good morning! We have 65 and clear today, reaching for a high of 95. I dread seeing the electric bill this month! But it will be worse next month and the one after that.

Lon, my thumbs are improving in the third week of your miracle treatment! They no longer wake me in the middle of the night. THANK YOU!
75, Sunny, clear and no rain in sight at my house. My buddy John is coming over shortly to do some more spirits and survival food reviews.

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post: