good morning!

680 Replies, 39066 Views

Went to Trump winery today

$78 for 4-3oz pours, a Trump souvenir wineglass & the meat/cheese board

Really liked the wines, very good

[Image: IMG-1615.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1628.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2024, 04:04 PM by Rampy.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

Good morning! 72 this morning headed for 90 with a 30% chance of rain. Sure hope we get it! My garden really needs it. I'll be picking beans this morning and probably for the next couple of mornings.
Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
Hot and muggy is the order of the day. It got down to 69° overnight with rain, but it's warming quickly toward 93° this afternoon. I've got some outside work to do before noon, and then the plan is to hide indoors the rest of the day because you'll need gills to breathe outside.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

75 and slightly overcast at my house. I'm hoping my garden will get a little rain today. Doesn't look like I'll make it to the range this week. As usual too much honey-d..........uh....life got in my way.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Good morning! 71 now, going to 91 later with a slight chance of rain this afternoon. We got a couple of brief showers yesterday, barely enough to wet the bottom of the rain gauge. I picked about 4 gallons of beans yesterday before it got too hot to breathe outside. That was about 1/3 of what's out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

73 at my house and headed for the 90s again. No rain yesterday. Hoping for a little today.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
Yesterday was rough! The air temp was only 92°, but the head index was 100° or so.
This morning it's 74° with matching humidity. Supposed to be cloudy, so not as hot as yesterday, but the humidity is still going to be oppressive. I'm going to run my post driver over to get the hydraulic cylinder rebuilt, then take the truck in for an estimate on some work I want to have done. After that, I'm going to hide inside the rest of the day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

80 & incredibly humid out……I’m going back to bed as soon as possible 

So much for going to buffalo trace distillery, you have to stand in a very long and slow moving line….parking lot opens at 0800 & was rather full at 0850 when we got here.

Line is at least 150-200 people, wife is going in while I shit in the car…..
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 09:14 AM by Rampy.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampy's post:

Today’s offering, wife is getting Eagle rare, never had it
[Image: 74041057388-4585-CC29-F435-4-B7-C-9205-A...325-DD.jpg]
Good afternoon. It’s only 88° today, instead of the 90° of the last two days. I’ve wheelbarrowed 3 tons of 3/4” clean off my driveway in the last two days. (No, literally. The dump truck driver handed me a bill for a hair over 6,000 pounds.)
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post: