Good Morning

35 Replies, 9657 Views

Good Afternoon.
It’s fall!!! Simmer is gone. Now it’s only getting to the high 90s whew, those 104++ days were a killer!
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2023, 05:20 PM by Sw9mm.)
Hah! Not here. It’s 66° and raining buckets
(09-26-2023, 06:26 PM)srjdsmith Wrote: Hah! Not here. It’s 66° and raining buckets
I can't wait til we can see some cold. And some rain, though the farmers can wait a bit longer since they are still picking cotton.
Good morning from SE Texas.
Our lows have been in high 70s with no significant rain since May. My yard is yellow and even the weeds are dying even though I water everyday, just can’t afford to put more on it. We have water use restrictions now on top of that,

Send some rain this way!
We got 3.5" of rain Sunday, just enough to lift our burn ban and let me burn some trash. Low temps in the 60s, highs around 90. Summer may be gone, but it's trying not to be forgotten.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Went for a 5 hour Spyder ride yesterday and it kicked my butt..wasn’t supposed to hit 90 until 3:00, but it was 95 at 2:00..at 77 I don’t want to be that hot..
My annual Big Bend pilgrimage is scheduled in 3 weeks, but unless the highs are in the 80s I will be rescheduling..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post: