Governor Abbott & Texas

15 Replies, 940 Views

Abbott is defending Texas and America while telling bidet to shove it 😎

What’s bidet going to do, invade Texas with the Army, it’s a election year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[Image: IMG-8113.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

Would Abbott make a good VP for Trump? He could run on border security and deportation of all criminal aliens
Seems things are not what the seem & sadly I’m not surprised
[Image: IMG-8116.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8117.jpg]
1) Biden knows he won’t carry Texas and he (they) will do anything to break us..
2) I love my Governor..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Texas has requested help from other states, Florida, Oklahoma & South Dakota have pledged assistance & Florida has troops on the ground assisting Texas

This is a loose loose for Biden, he either walks away & looses or sends in the FBI and activates everyone in the guard and then he really loooooses
TEXIT is closer to becoming a reality now than it ever has been depending on how this plays out.

Even the dems in those sanctuary cities are feeling it now, but Sniffy and his handlers refuse to stop the flood because they want the illegals in - millions - so they can pull off some amnesty nonsense and flood the democrat voter base, or they just want to hasten the controlled demolition of our Republic. Texas won't stand for either scenario much longer. The real question is - are any of the feds or the military members in other states willing to come in hot, and how many members from other states serving active duty here are willing to do the right thing, versus follow Biden and his handlers orders if it comes to it?
[-] The following 2 users Like hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

(01-27-2024, 03:33 AM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote: TEXIT is closer to becoming a reality now than it ever has been depending on how this plays out.

Even the dems in those sanctuary cities are feeling it now, but Sniffy and his handlers refuse to stop the flood because they want the illegals in - millions - so they can pull off some amnesty nonsense and flood the democrat voter base, or they just want to hasten the controlled demolition of our Republic. Texas won't stand for either scenario much longer. The real question is - are any of the feds or the military members in other states willing to come in hot, and how many members from other states serving active duty here are willing to do the right thing, versus follow Biden and his handlers orders if it comes to it?

As with all things, time will tell.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/26/...d-n2169256

Border Patrol siding with Texas National Guard.

FJB in practice! So what's Sniffy's next move, now that the USBP agents won't cut the wire, won't interfere with TXNG forces, and have told the POTUS to pound sand?
[-] The following 3 users Like hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

(01-27-2024, 01:33 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote: https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/26/...d-n2169256

FJB in practice!  So what's Sniffy's next move, now that the USBP agents won't cut the wire, won't interfere with TXNG forces, and have told the POTUS to pound sand?

Firing those BP agents and replacing them with illegal aliens,

Terry
(01-27-2024, 01:33 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote: https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/26/...d-n2169256

FJB in practice!  So what's Sniffy's next move, now that the USBP agents won't cut the wire, won't interfere with TXNG forces, and have told the POTUS to pound sand?

Bidet has done something with natural gas I think it was, he is hitting Texas in the pocket book and trying to derail their economy 

From what I was told the BP still have access to the boat ramp and C wire along the river bank