Israel is at War……..

55 Replies, 26297 Views

(10-10-2023, 04:45 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 03:53 PM)tommag Wrote: I just heard on the Ben Shapiro show that 40 beheaded children were discovered.

That makes me want to go over there and start pulling triggers! Unfortunately, I would probably be more of a liability for the IDF than an asset at this point. Sad

Terry

I’m right there with you 

Wife has bowling league on base tonight & she is the president of the league. She got a call today saying the base increased security measures and the people on a EAL to access the base to bowl can not enter the base now 

Don’t know what’s happening otherwise
I heard Ari Hoffman talking to a classmate in Israel about events there. His classmate, an idf reservist, says they have a 150% signups of reservists. The additional 50% are former soldiers that have exemptions for one reason or another.
He also said that during a briefing, gov officials reacted with something along the lines of "You call that an invasion? No, make it big and get back to us."
I do believe the Hamas folks caught a tiger with a very short lassoo. Hopefully we won't get in their way and the idf will do what needs to be done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

I’ve seen pictures of 3 different wide body jets full of reservists going back to Israel from the US

One reserve Col got a call his teen age daughter was shot & dying… his family was in hiding

He flew to Israel, called his recruiter & said enlist me.

Called his old teammates, drove to the armory & then in private vehicles to his house, freeing his family

He is on the front lines & said he will mourn his daughter when Hamas no longer exists

It’s not about revenge, it’s love of country and desire to live in peace

My little sisters step son in in the Navy and his ship is part of the MEU going to Israel, he drives the big hydrofoil landing boats
Been following a reservist special forces guy who is on the front lines

His live videos are sobering, just what they see and experience and how it’s a fight for survival as ham ass wants all Jews dead and Islam gone

He was saying how they are happy to die fighting the Jews and how it’s considered a honor & martyr to die that way & way more
https://youtu.be/-tiyPot_iNU?si=goXUR_ed-hHKqF20
This is a incredible article & quite detailed as well as being called Jewish propaganda by those who hate Jews and support Palestine

https://m.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflic...cle-771532