My Keltec KS7 before & after!

38 Replies, 10812 Views

(07-20-2023, 09:23 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: Did you read or watch anything you posted? None of them said that mini shells are inadequate for SD. They just don't prefer them for various reasons.  To each their own. The Federal shorty shells performed quite well with buckshot and slugs. These aren't meant for long distances or for hunting, however.  They are meant for close up work. And you need the right shotgun to run them; an Ithaca 37 ain't one.

In my Shockwave I can load 8+1 1.75" shells.  My KS7 can hold 11+1. That's a lot of firepower in a relatively small package. I use an adapter from Defender Tactical in my Shockwave that allows me to load full size and mini shells without having to remove the adapter.

Not sure how you can call Paul Harrell a FUDD and then mention Clint Smith or Rob Haught. I've taken classes with Clint, and he's a wealth of knowledge, ornery AF, and about as set in his old ways as you're going to get.  Rob isn't much better.

never said a 37 is good with baby shells now did I.

You want to shoot baby shells have at it, like I said I’m on the road and can’t find where it is about them sucking hind teet. 

Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer & a total FUDD who play acts to the camera and his followers drink the kool aid pretending to know something 

Clint and Rob ain’t FUDD’s at all and either one  has forgotten more than Harrell ever knew
(07-20-2023, 06:25 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 02:06 PM)specops56 Wrote: I got the Aguilas for practice. I got the Federal Shorty 1oz slugs for serious use if that's the way I decide to go. The Federal Shorty is still a 1 ounce chunk of lead traveling at around 1200fps. That, by the way, is the same slug and advertised velocity as their 2.75 inch shell. How is that inadequate?

Terry

get a frozen turkey & let it thaw completely & take a old pair of denim jeans & drape over it & shoot it at the max distance you will encounter & see what it does

My range doesn't allow shooting food due to attracting rodents. If I can find a place to do it I will. I'll also shoot another one with the 2.75 inch slug for comparison and video the whole thing.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote: Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer ....

What is your source for that accusation? I would like to read that story for myself.

Terry
Just chiming in with no real world experience, but I've never been recoil shy. My old Mossberg 500 is loaded with 3"#4 buck. I hope I never find out, but since I live in a trailer park, I figure it's not as likely to get into the Winnebago next door as 00buck while still being more effective than #2 shot.
I used to think birdshot was adequate at short range until I guy I know showed me his missing tissue/scar tissue. Three 12 gauge shots at powder burn range to his arm and chest. According to him, he was Saint Bradley, but I've known him long enough to figure he might've had it coming.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2023, 04:12 AM by tommag.)
I'm not recoil sensitive but my kidney disease paired with my age makes me very easily bruised. Bump my arm walking through a doorway and the next day it looks like I've been in a fight. Most of the time I don't even know what I did to cause it.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 09:23 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: Did you read or watch anything you posted? None of them said that mini shells are inadequate for SD. They just don't prefer them for various reasons.  To each their own. The Federal shorty shells performed quite well with buckshot and slugs. These aren't meant for long distances or for hunting, however.  They are meant for close up work. And you need the right shotgun to run them; an Ithaca 37 ain't one.

In my Shockwave I can load 8+1 1.75" shells.  My KS7 can hold 11+1. That's a lot of firepower in a relatively small package. I use an adapter from Defender Tactical in my Shockwave that allows me to load full size and mini shells without having to remove the adapter.

Not sure how you can call Paul Harrell a FUDD and then mention Clint Smith or Rob Haught. I've taken classes with Clint, and he's a wealth of knowledge, ornery AF, and about as set in his old ways as you're going to get.  Rob isn't much better.

You want to shoot baby shells have at it, like I said I’m on the road and can’t find where it is about them sucking hind teet. 

Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer & a total FUDD who play acts to the camera and his followers drink the kool aid pretending to know something 

Clint and Rob ain’t FUDD’s at all and either one  has forgotten more than Harrell ever knew

Anyone who states that minishells are ineffective and "do absolutely nothing to a human other than some blood, they are not powerful enough to penetrate clothing and flesh/blood/fat to do any damage" when there is evidence to the contrary is a FUDD. I love Clint, but he says shit just to say it sometimes. He doesn't like .380, but he won't volunteer to get shot by one. Be willing the same can be said for mini shotshells.

As for Harrell being a murderer, it was a self defense shooting and he was acquitted of all charges. On the subject of him being a FUDD, I've never heard him make a statement that he didn't back up with actual evidence and factual data. The same can't be said for some. If you've got evidence showing otherwise, please produce it.
(07-21-2023, 07:21 AM)specops56 Wrote: I'm not recoil sensitive but my kidney disease paired with my age makes me very easily bruised. Bump my arm walking through a doorway and the next day it looks like I've been in a fight. Most of the time I don't even know what I did to cause it.

Terry

I feel that. I'm not recoil sensitive, either. I just like having every advantage I can get if my life depends on it. Less recoil means I can get back on target quicker.
(07-20-2023, 07:32 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote: Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer ....

What is your source for that accusation? I would like to read that story for myself.

Terry

google him and his shooting, then look at what happened and how the charges went away 

It’s all matter of public record and he made a 5 hour video about it I’d I remember correctly
(07-21-2023, 03:57 AM)tommag Wrote: Just chiming in with no real world experience, but I've never been recoil shy. My old Mossberg 500 is loaded with 3"#4 buck. I hope I never find out, but since I live in a trailer park, I figure it's not as likely to get into the Winnebago next door as 00buck while still being more effective than #2 shot.
I used to think birdshot was adequate at short range until I guy I know showed me his missing tissue/scar tissue.  Three 12 gauge shots at powder burn range to his arm and chest.  According to him, he was Saint Bradley, but I've known him long enough to figure he might've had it coming.

ya birdshot is worthless even At close range, not enough mass to penetrate & it’s all surface bloody but nothing of ant substance 

ran a gut shot 3 times in the chest with a .22 and all surface damage just like the guy who shot him self in the head with a 25 ACP, but that bullet fell into my hands as I was treating him. Had a guy (cop) shoot himself in the leg with a 380 & he walked into the ER not even limping…..another guy put a 200gr flying ashtray .45 ACP into his hand & he drove 15-20 miles to the ER 🤣🤣🤣

this one guy took a 410 Judge, pressed it again th his chest over his heart and pulled the trigger, he spent some time in icu but lived….

Was sitting in the ER once nice and quiet & a car pulls up with a hysterical female driving and a guy screaming and crying he was shot

he shot himself in the foot with a 9mm ball round 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

had a motorcycle gang fight…1 tough guy was shot in the hand by a 40cal & he was crying like a baby and he said the fentanyl lollipop I gave him did nothing for the pain 🤪🤪

sadily I’ve never seen anyone shot by a mini shotgun shell
(07-21-2023, 10:55 AM)SimpleJack Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote:

Anyone who states that minishells are ineffective and "do absolutely nothing to a human other than some blood, they are not powerful enough to penetrate clothing and flesh/blood/fat to do any damage" when there is evidence to the contrary is a FUDD. I love Clint, but he says shit just to say it sometimes. He doesn't like .380, but he won't volunteer to get shot by one. Be willing the same can be said for mini shotshells.

As for Harrell being a murderer, it was a self defense shooting and he was acquitted of all charges.  On the subject of him being a FUDD, I've never heard him make a statement that he didn't back up with actual evidence and factual data.  The same can't be said for some. If you've got evidence showing otherwise, please produce it.

The normal/run of the mill 380’s are a joke, worthless and will not pass he FBI ballistic he’ll testing 

anyone who counters with the let me shoot you with it argument is a clueless fool and nobody to listen to 

Harrell is a murderer and got off on the charges somehow really suspiciously So you love him, good for you but it does not change anything he is still a murderer FUDD with a pack of rabid dogs followers drooling over him

till you cam prove without a shadow of doubt that baby shotgun shells are as effective as Federal low recoil law enforcement it’s all mental masturbating as they are completely unproven