My Keltec KS7 before & after!

38 Replies, 10814 Views

(07-21-2023, 10:58 AM)SimpleJack Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 07:21 AM)specops56 Wrote: I'm not recoil sensitive but my kidney disease paired with my age makes me very easily bruised. Bump my arm walking through a doorway and the next day it looks like I've been in a fight. Most of the time I don't even know what I did to cause it.

Terry

I feel that.  I'm not recoil sensitive, either.  I just like having every advantage I can get if my life depends on it. Less recoil means I can get back on target quicker.

That’s why I really like the Bettetta 1301T, stupid mild shooting even full power military 00 buck and slug loads…

my problem is I’m getting recoil sensitive with the neuropathy and arthritis in hands/joints and I’ve got mobility issues working a pump 

Sucks getting old and being broken…but it can always be worse so I’m not complaining, just exploring all my options
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(07-21-2023, 10:42 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 10:55 AM)SimpleJack Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 09:23 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: Did you read or watch anything you posted? None of them said that mini shells are inadequate for SD. They just don't prefer them for various reasons.  To each their own. The Federal shorty shells performed quite well with buckshot and slugs. These aren't meant for long distances or for hunting, however.  They are meant for close up work. And you need the right shotgun to run them; an Ithaca 37 ain't one.

In my Shockwave I can load 8+1 1.75" shells.  My KS7 can hold 11+1. That's a lot of firepower in a relatively small package. I use an adapter from Defender Tactical in my Shockwave that allows me to load full size and mini shells without having to remove the adapter.

Not sure how you can call Paul Harrell a FUDD and then mention Clint Smith or Rob Haught. I've taken classes with Clint, and he's a wealth of knowledge, ornery AF, and about as set in his old ways as you're going to get.  Rob isn't much better.

never said a 37 is good with baby shells now did I.

You want to shoot baby shells have at it, like I said I’m on the road and can’t find where it is about them sucking hind teet. 

Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer & a total FUDD who play acts to the camera and his followers drink the kool aid pretending to know something 

Clint and Rob ain’t FUDD’s at all and either one  has forgotten more than Harrell ever knew

Anyone who states that minishells are ineffective and "do absolutely nothing to a human other than some blood, they are not powerful enough to penetrate clothing and flesh/blood/fat to do any damage" when there is evidence to the contrary is a FUDD. I love Clint, but he says shit just to say it sometimes. He doesn't like .380, but he won't volunteer to get shot by one. Be willing the same can be said for mini shotshells.

As for Harrell being a murderer, it was a self defense shooting and he was acquitted of all charges.  On the subject of him being a FUDD, I've never heard him make a statement that he didn't back up with actual evidence and factual data.  The same can't be said for some. If you've got evidence showing otherwise, please produce it.

The normal/run of the mill 380’s are a joke, worthless and will not pass he FBI ballistic he’ll testing 

anyone who counters with the let me shoot you with it argument is a clueless fool and nobody to listen to 

Harrell is a murderer and got off on the charges somehow really suspiciously So you love him, good for you but it does not change anything he is still a murderer FUDD with a pack of rabid dogs followers drooling over him

till you cam prove without a shadow of doubt that baby shotgun shells are as effective as Federal low recoil law enforcement it’s all mental masturbating as they are completely unproven

Not sure what more evidence you want. LE doesn't track shell size, so you will NEVER see data on effectiveness based on length. And it doesn't matter if you like Paul Harrell or not, he provided evidence to show that short shells are effective enough. Even the videos you posted provide the same. There's a ton more data out there showing their effectiveness. Show me data where they're not. You won't. Instead you'll continue to make ignorant statements because you can't back up anything you've said so far.

And here I go again providing evidence that counters something you said - that Paul Harrell "got off on the charges suspiciously." Show me what's so suspicious about this - https://www.wallowa.com/news/harrell-fre...cdc1a.html

You seem to have the inside track that no one else does. Spill the beans. What don't we know? Again, you won't. You'll come back and make more wild statements that aren't backed up by proof or logic. And ad hominem attacks, 'cause that's what people like you do when they can't formulate a proper argument. Even if you do manage to put together something useful (maybe ChatGPT can write it for you), I don't care.

Oh, and to bring this back on track - OP, how does your KS7 run?
(07-20-2023, 09:23 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: Oh, and to bring this back on track - OP, how does your KS7 run?

Between closing my SIL's probate, repairs on my truck, getting sliced and diced at dermatology, dealing with 5 new kittens, rain storms almost every day this month, wife's Honda's starter just died, getting Mama cat spayed today, can't get a roofer out to fix leaks in my roof and upcoming eye surgery Wednesday, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'll report back when I do.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-24-2023, 08:06 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 09:23 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: Oh, and to bring this back on track - OP, how does your KS7 run?

Between closing my SIL's probate, repairs on my truck, getting sliced and diced at dermatology, dealing  with 5 new kittens, rain storms almost every day this month, wife's Honda's starter just died, getting Mama cat spayed today, can't get a roofer out to fix leaks in my roof and upcoming eye surgery Wednesday, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'll report back when I do.

Terry

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Sounds like a lack of dedication on your part!  Big Grin
(07-23-2023, 11:27 PM)SimpleJack Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 09:23 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: Did you read or watch anything you posted? None of them said that mini shells are inadequate for SD. They just don't prefer them for various reasons.  To each their own. The Federal shorty shells performed quite well with buckshot and slugs. These aren't meant for long distances or for hunting, however.  They are meant for close up work. And you need the right shotgun to run them; an Ithaca 37 ain't one.

In my Shockwave I can load 8+1 1.75" shells.  My KS7 can hold 11+1. That's a lot of firepower in a relatively small package. I use an adapter from Defender Tactical in my Shockwave that allows me to load full size and mini shells without having to remove the adapter.

Not sure how you can call Paul Harrell a FUDD and then mention Clint Smith or Rob Haught. I've taken classes with Clint, and he's a wealth of knowledge, ornery AF, and about as set in his old ways as you're going to get.  Rob isn't much better.

never said a 37 is good with baby shells now did I.

You want to shoot baby shells have at it, like I said I’m on the road and can’t find where it is about them sucking hind teet. 

Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer & a total FUDD who play acts to the camera and his followers drink the kool aid pretending to know something 

Clint and Rob ain’t FUDD’s at all and either one  has forgotten more than Harrell ever knew

Anyone who states that minishells are ineffective and "do absolutely nothing to a human other than some blood, they are not powerful enough to penetrate clothing and flesh/blood/fat to do any damage" when there is evidence to the contrary is a FUDD. I love Clint, but he says shit just to say it sometimes. He doesn't like .380, but he won't volunteer to get shot by one. Be willing the same can be said for mini shotshells.

As for Harrell being a murderer, it was a self defense shooting and he was acquitted of all charges.  On the subject of him being a FUDD, I've never heard him make a statement that he didn't back up with actual evidence and factual data.  The same can't be said for some. If you've got evidence showing otherwise, please produce it.

The normal/run of the mill 380’s are a joke, worthless and will not pass he FBI ballistic he’ll testing 

anyone who counters with the let me shoot you with it argument is a clueless fool and nobody to listen to 

Harrell is a murderer and got off on the charges somehow really suspiciously So you love him, good for you but it does not change anything he is still a murderer FUDD with a pack of rabid dogs followers drooling over him

till you cam prove without a shadow of doubt that baby shotgun shells are as effective as Federal low recoil law enforcement it’s all mental masturbating as they are completely unproven

Not sure what more evidence you want.  LE doesn't track shell size, so you will NEVER see data on effectiveness based on length.  And it doesn't matter if you like Paul Harrell or not, he provided evidence to show that short shells are effective enough.  Even the videos you posted provide the same. There's a ton more data out there showing their effectiveness.  Show me data where they're not.  You won't.  Instead you'll continue to make ignorant statements because you can't back up anything you've said so far.

And here I go again providing evidence that counters something you said - that Paul Harrell "got off on the charges suspiciously."  Show me what's so suspicious about this - https://www.wallowa.com/news/harrell-fre...cdc1a.html

You seem to have the inside track that no one else does.  Spill the beans.  What don't we know? Again, you won't.  You'll come back and make more wild statements that aren't backed up by proof or logic.  And ad hominem attacks, 'cause that's what people like you do when they can't formulate a proper argument. Even if you do manage to put together something useful (maybe ChatGPT can write it for you), I don't care.

where is proof mini shells Will function 100% and are effective against humans

All you have is assumptions and emotions, not fact & the fact is mini shells have problems functioning in both pump and semi auto shotguns and are totally unproven against anything living

The KS7 I shot functioned better than the KSG but still had problems cycling mini shells

Sp your a rabid Harrell fanboi, good on you his fanboys love him and will defend the murderer like democrats love and defend Biden
(07-24-2023, 06:04 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(07-23-2023, 11:27 PM)SimpleJack Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote: never said a 37 is good with baby shells now did I.

Not sure what more evidence you want.  LE doesn't track shell size, so you will NEVER see data on effectiveness based on length.  And it doesn't matter if you like Paul Harrell or not, he provided evidence to show that short shells are effective enough.  Even the videos you posted provide the same. There's a ton more data out there showing their effectiveness.  Show me data where they're not.  You won't.  Instead you'll continue to make ignorant statements because you can't back up anything you've said so far.

And here I go again providing evidence that counters something you said - that Paul Harrell "got off on the charges suspiciously."  Show me what's so suspicious about this - https://www.wallowa.com/news/harrell-fre...cdc1a.html

You seem to have the inside track that no one else does.  Spill the beans.  What don't we know? Again, you won't.  You'll come back and make more wild statements that aren't backed up by proof or logic.  And ad hominem attacks, 'cause that's what people like you do when they can't formulate a proper argument. Even if you do manage to put together something useful (maybe ChatGPT can write it for you), I don't care.

where is proof mini shells Will function 100% and are effective against humans

All you have is assumptions and emotions, not fact & the fact is mini shells have problems functioning in both pump and semi auto shotguns and are totally unproven against anything living

The KS7 I shot functioned better than the KSG but still had problems cycling mini shells

Sp your a rabid Harrell fanboi, good on you his fanboys love him and will defend the murderer like democrats love and defend Biden

I've provided proof that they show acceptable performance in human analogs. As for reliability in pump and semi-auto shotguns, you need to use the right one. Not every gun is designed for them. The only semi-auto shotgun on the market that is designed for short shells is the the SRM1228. Mossberg has the 590S which is designed for short shells. There are adapters for Mossberg 500/590/Mav88 shotguns made by OPSol and Defender Tactical that allow you to shoot short shells. I have them in multiple shotguns, and performance has been 100% reliable. The KSG is NOT designed for short shells. People have been able to get them to feed to some degree. The KS7 is designed for short shells. My KS7 feeds short shells better than it does full length shells.

To sum up, short shells can work against humans. You need to use the right shotgun to run short shells. Trying to run them in a shotgun that isn't designed for them, and then complaining about them not working, indicates that it's the operator's brain that isn't working, not the gun or the ammo. And speaking of brain damage, your fetish like obsession for Paul Harrell, while claiming you hate him, indicates a serious mental deficiency. Seek help.
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote: Harrell is a murderer and got off on the charges somehow really suspiciously So you love him, good for you but it does not change anything he is still a murderer FUDD with a pack of rabid dogs followers drooling over him

I read the account of the incident and it looks like a clear cut case of self defense to me. Under the same circumstances I would have done the same thing and I truly believe that you, Rampy, would have too. It was investigated by 4 different LE agencies and thrown out by a jury. What do you know that they didn't?

Terry
(07-20-2023, 07:32 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote: Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer ....

What is your source for that accusation? I would like to read that story for myself.

Terry

I lived in La Grande OR for about 18 years up until about 2 months ago and shoot at that range he is filming at in his videos almost weekly as it was 10 mins from the house, but I have only ever heard of paul and his involvement in the campground shooting.  Never did I have any idea he had some sort of youtube following lol.  Everyone I know knows him in that context, of being a clown.
(07-28-2023, 10:19 AM)300BlkLivesMatter Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 07:32 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Rampy Wrote: Harrell is a clown along with being a murderer ....

What is your source for that accusation? I would like to read that story for myself.

Terry

I lived in La Grande OR for about 18 years up until about 2 months ago and shoot at that range he is filming at in his videos almost weekly as it was 10 mins from the house, but I have only ever heard of paul and his involvement in the campground shooting.  Never did I have any idea he had some sort of youtube following lol.  Everyone I know knows him in that context, of being a clown.

So, what exactly has he done, that you have first hand knowledge of, that makes you say he's a clown? I only know him from his videos and he doesn't come across that way in them.

Terry