Primary Arms ACSS Holosuns

25 Replies, 6434 Views

(10-08-2023, 02:54 AM)tommag Wrote:
(10-07-2023, 02:38 AM)Rampy Wrote: Have a guardian tactical on order 🤣🤣

Need to get another hand held light, thinking about getting a Modlite PLHv2 instead of a cloud defensive light

Also need to get a couple headlamps & keep them in the truck as when it gets dark it really gets dark & changing a flat at night stinks……

Need to get some kind of road side flashing warning lights also & possibly a couple stupid reflective vests to keep in the truck also
Those stupid reflection vest look goofy, but they do increase your visibility.  I don't know if you have one or not, but the rechargeable 20v impact wrenches have plenty of oomph for passenger vehicle lug nuts. My harbor freight 3/8 drive one seems like it could bust a lug if you worked it too hard.

Im paranoid of being stuck somewhere without cell service & have to change a tire 

but don’t have any reflective gear & need to rectify that, yep they are stupid but at 0300 on a 2 lane highway it could save your butt 

I also need to get a couple headlamps of some kind to keep in the truck as I’m sure that would be easier than holding a flashlight 

have both C02 powered air impact wrench & a ridgid 18v impact wrench

also have a 3ton “off road” pro eagle shop Jack

[Image: IMG-3891.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3895.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

(10-08-2023, 05:46 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 02:54 AM)tommag Wrote:
(10-07-2023, 02:38 AM)Rampy Wrote: Have a guardian tactical on order 🤣🤣

Need to get another hand held light, thinking about getting a Modlite PLHv2 instead of a cloud defensive light

Also need to get a couple headlamps & keep them in the truck as when it gets dark it really gets dark & changing a flat at night stinks……

Need to get some kind of road side flashing warning lights also & possibly a couple stupid reflective vests to keep in the truck also
Those stupid reflection vest look goofy, but they do increase your visibility.  I don't know if you have one or not, but the rechargeable 20v impact wrenches have plenty of oomph for passenger vehicle lug nuts. My harbor freight 3/8 drive one seems like it could bust a lug if you worked it too hard.

Im paranoid of being stuck somewhere without cell service & have to change a tire 

but don’t have any reflective gear & need to rectify that, yep they are stupid but at 0300 on a 2 lane highway it could save your butt 

I also need to get a couple headlamps of some kind to keep in the truck as I’m sure that would be easier than holding a flashlight 

have both C02 powered air impact wrench & a ridgid 18v impact wrench

also have a 3ton “off road” pro eagle shop Jack

[Image: IMG-3891.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3895.jpg]

+1 on the head lamp.

16 years in towing  & roadside assistance, I finally accepted looking stupid while increasing functionality about6 years before I got out of that business and started using head lamps while working at night. I had my big ass LED mag lites, I had my hand held like that went everywhere, but when I needed both hands I got tired of sucking on my handheld light.

Good call on the impact guns too - people give Ryobi a lot of shit, but we used Ryobi One+ tools on our trucks, and our guys were doing 2-5 tire changes a day on average with them per truck. Those tools would last a couple years before having to be replaced. I also had a couple One+ battery powered air compressors to serve as a backup if the big compressors we mounted in each vehicle failed. Not fast, but they worked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

Moving back toward the original topic - I got the grip switch activator for my X300 about a week ago so I'm pretty sure that other than swapping out my 509T for the ACSS 509, my duty pistol is "complete"

Gen 4 G34 MOS
Apex trigger with Glock factory Minus connector
AmeriGlo suppressor irons for back ups
Horosun 509 RDS
X300U with grip activator
MagPul mag well
Safariland level 3 6360 with a NubMod (I have stubby thumbs) and the bottom cap opened up to allow brass to pass through.

I'm running a Taran Tactical +3 mag extension on the mag I carry in the gun, and Lone Wolf extensions on the spares on the belt. 20 rounds per mag. Of all the loads I've tried in the gun - Hornady 147 grain XTP has been the most accurate / best shooting load so that's what I've gone with.

My friend in Idaho is kind of jealous that I can run such a beast for my working gun - he's issued a Gen 4 Glock 17 Non-MOS with a TLR1HL. They run a Safariland level 1 (6390) and they're not even allowed to add a Nub Mod to the holster nor can they modify the pistol in any way.

I'm jealous that he's got issued external armor carriers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

Just ordered a Cloud Defensive MCH-EDC Dual Fuel using the professional discount program
I've used led headlamps that had a beam. Some of the ads for led headlamps that illuminate the area (multiple led in a band) look useful. Anybody have any actual use feedback on them?
(10-09-2023, 02:03 AM)tommag Wrote: I've used led headlamps that had a beam. Some of the ads for led headlamps that illuminate the area (multiple led in a band) look useful. Anybody have any actual use feedback on them?

Been looking at them on Amazon & the reviews, they look interesting
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post: