SHOCKING: Dept. of Defense quietly gives itself permission to "lethally" engage Ameri

3 Replies, 41 Views

SHOCKING: Dept. of Defense quietly gives itself permission to "lethally" engage Americans

Terry
Not this shit again, they are quoting DoD 5240 & it’s been in that document for decades, at least as far back as 1993?and I think in the 80’s

Hell, take a look at 5210.41 if ya can find an unclassified version

I lived, breathed the DoD 52 series under SAC & guarding special weapons

I’ve set up NDA’s off base in where we took over responsibility for all law enforcement/security jurisdiction of whatever was inside the cordon and nobody in the civilian community had any say. We had a time limit & then it was flashed messaged to the pentagon and the White House
Do you honestly believe that today's fully purged and woke military won't fire on Americans when ordered to? You and I wouldn't but OUR military no longer exists.

Terry
(2 hours ago)specops56 Wrote: Do you honestly believe that today's fully purged and woke military won't fire on Americans when ordered to? You and I wouldn't but OUR military no longer exists.

Terry

I don’t think they would indiscriminately fire on Americans.

My view is tainted, we have over 1200 AF cops here armed with heavy weapons down to handguns & have lots of armor vehicles & at any given time 1/3 of them are out and about in the ICBM 3 state area 

I’m cautiously optimistic here…..