SHOCKING: Dept. of Defense quietly gives itself permission to "lethally" engage Ameri

4 Replies, 87 Views

SHOCKING: Dept. of Defense quietly gives itself permission to "lethally" engage Americans

Terry
Not this shit again, they are quoting DoD 5240 & it’s been in that document for decades, at least as far back as 1993?and I think in the 80’s

Hell, take a look at 5210.41 if ya can find an unclassified version

I lived, breathed the DoD 52 series under SAC & guarding special weapons

I’ve set up NDA’s off base in where we took over responsibility for all law enforcement/security jurisdiction of whatever was inside the cordon and nobody in the civilian community had any say. We had a time limit & then it was flashed messaged to the pentagon and the White House
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

Do you honestly believe that today's fully purged and woke military won't fire on Americans when ordered to? You and I wouldn't but OUR military no longer exists.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(Yesterday, 08:03 PM)specops56 Wrote: Do you honestly believe that today's fully purged and woke military won't fire on Americans when ordered to? You and I wouldn't but OUR military no longer exists.

Terry

I don’t think they would indiscriminately fire on Americans.

My view is tainted, we have over 1200 AF cops here armed with heavy weapons down to handguns & have lots of armor vehicles & at any given time 1/3 of them are out and about in the ICBM 3 state area 

I’m cautiously optimistic here…..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(Yesterday, 10:26 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:03 PM)specops56 Wrote: Do you honestly believe that today's fully purged and woke military won't fire on Americans when ordered to? You and I wouldn't but OUR military no longer exists.

Terry

I’m cautiously optimistic here…..

So were the Jews in 1930s Germany.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post: