Texas Mall Security Guard…………

10 Replies, 5711 Views

I need to stop hanging out in Facebook gun group 🤣🤣

His dad is his instructor 😱😱🤣🤣🤣

This private security guy has gone full retard & then some when a few professional gun guys and career cop/firearm instructors tried making some posts mall ninja did not approve of 

I've got a license for armed private protective services from the state of Texas, this requires I requalify every couple years on the specific firearm I'll be carrying.

In my case a Springfield Operator, as well as a Beretta 1301.

That license also requires first aid, cpr, aed training.

This is in addition to idk how many hours of range time I've racked up over the years, both personal and with trainers.

Nearly every firearm I have I can field strip and put back together in anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute (depending on the firearm)

And with my duty sidearm I can put 50 rounds in a 2inch group at 25 yards (could probably go farther but the range I was at didn't go farther out)  mind you that's standing nice and still and taking my time.

You realize that my license required a class taught by a professional instructor....right?

And when I re-qualify I have to go right back to class again with a professional instructor.

Further, I said I've spent countless hours on the range both solo and along side pros.

I don't wish to be a cop.

As far as "dead end"
You've got this image of a mall cop in your head, and you can't seem to shake it.

I've literally never worked in a mall.
I've worked in bars, I've worked concerts, I've done close protection.

Never worked a mall though.

The picture you seem so enamored with was taken at a client location that has had an ongoing problem with robberies and gang violence.

So now that I've shared my training and credentials, what are yours?

[Image: IMG-7369.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

I'm confused. Was that statement of training yours or his?

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(12-09-2023, 12:18 AM)Rampy Wrote: I need to stop hanging out in Facebook gun group 🤣🤣

His dad is his instructor 😱😱🤣🤣🤣

This private security guy has gone full retard & then some when a few professional gun guys and career cop/firearm instructors tried making some posts mall ninja did not approve of 

I've got a license for armed private protective services from the state of Texas, this requires I requalify every couple years on the specific firearm I'll be carrying.

In my case a Springfield Operator, as well as a Beretta 1301.

That license also requires first aid, cpr, aed training.

This is in addition to idk how many hours of range time I've racked up over the years, both personal and with trainers.

Nearly every firearm I have I can field strip and put back together in anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute (depending on the firearm)

And with my duty sidearm I can put 50 rounds in a 2inch group at 25 yards (could probably go farther but the range I was at didn't go farther out)  mind you that's standing nice and still and taking my time.

You realize that my license required a class taught by a professional instructor....right?

And when I re-qualify I have to go right back to class again with a professional instructor.

Further, I said I've spent countless hours on the range both solo and along side pros.

I don't wish to be a cop.

As far as "dead end"
You've got this image of a mall cop in your head, and you can't seem to shake it.

I've literally never worked in a mall.
I've worked in bars, I've worked concerts, I've done close protection.

Never worked a mall though.

The picture you seem so enamored with was taken at a client location that has had an ongoing problem with robberies and gang violence.

So now that I've shared my training and credentials, what are yours?

[Image: IMG-7369.jpg]

Are you full time at the mall?
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023, 08:57 AM by speedy.)
(12-09-2023, 08:43 AM)specops56 Wrote: I'm confused. Was that statement of training yours or his?

Terry

his
(12-09-2023, 04:35 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(12-09-2023, 08:43 AM)specops56 Wrote: I'm confused. Was that statement of training yours or his?

Terry

his

Sounds impressive for a rent-a-cop if true. Do you think he's real or a wannabe?

Terry
(12-09-2023, 08:47 PM)specops56 Wrote:

Terry

his

Sounds impressive for a rent-a-cop if true. Do you think he's real or a wannabe?

Terry

He kept calling out actual law enforcement saying how stupid they were and on and on about how he had more training and such, wish I had screen shorted everything 

he said his appearance alone scared gangsters in a couple of high crime areas 

he really reminded me of Gecko45
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(12-10-2023, 01:19 AM)Rampy Wrote: he said his appearance alone scared gangsters in a couple of high crime areas 

Judging by his picture, he couldn't scare my cats!

Terry
(12-10-2023, 01:19 AM)Rampy Wrote:
(12-09-2023, 08:47 PM)specops56 Wrote:

Terry

his

Terry

He kept calling out actual law enforcement saying how stupid they were and on and on about how he had more training and such, wish I had screen shorted everything 

he said his appearance alone scared gangsters in a couple of high crime areas 

he really reminded me of Gecko45
Wasn't that guy on armory once upon a time? It's such a shame that all of that was lost, and especially that thread if that's where I saw it. It was hilarious.
Shoot me the facebook group. I bet that tard is also on Reddit.

He's also so full of shit his eyes are brown. Texas does not require any specific firearms for the range qual for a commissioned security license (what they call the armed license) - it just has to be .38spl or 9mm minimum caliber, and if you qual with a revolver you can *only* carry a revolver. If you qualify with a semi, you can carry anything that is at least a .38 / 9mm.

The shotgun qualification is so stupid it shouldn't exist. There is *no* actual score required. You demonstrate you can shoulder and shoot the thing IIRC 5 times. That's IT. Don't have to hit the paper. Don't have to keep all rounds on the paper. Just demonstrate you can operate, shoulder, and shoot. And yet the bastards in the legislature won't update the law to allow rifles.

A level 4 license is no tougher, in fact it mostly deals with the EP side of things and less of the use of force or any of that - as you have to have a level 3 (uniformed armed) license.  Your gun is not added to your license. DPS literally doesn't give a damn what you carry, so long as it meets the miniumum standards. And you cannot carry a replica or non-functional gun, because that's actually a crime. Texas' laws are kinds stupid.

More stupidity on that end - IF you are working an EP detail and you're plain clothes you can't just be low signature (ie polo / slacks but exposed gun) - your firearm *must* be concealed at all times unless you're using it. IF you're working a regular armed, uniformed gig, your firearm *must* be exposed at all times (so when it rains you better have a jacket slot that lets your gun ride outside, because if you put a rain jacket over the gun you're committing a crime, and you cannot carry a concealed backup gun)

Honestly when I saw the title, I thought it would be about this guy:

[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-10-at-09-41-56-20-Facebook.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch's post:

(12-13-2023, 09:26 PM)hkriflenut_aka_sasquatch Wrote: Shoot me the facebook group. I bet that tard is also on Reddit.

He's also so full of shit his eyes are brown. Texas does not require any specific firearms for the range qual for a commissioned security license (what they call the armed license) - it just has to be .38spl or 9mm minimum caliber, and if you qual with a revolver you can *only* carry a revolver. If you qualify with a semi, you can carry anything that is at least a .38 / 9mm.

The shotgun qualification is so stupid it shouldn't exist. There is *no* actual score required. You demonstrate you can shoulder and shoot the thing IIRC 5 times. That's IT. Don't have to hit the paper. Don't have to keep all rounds on the paper. Just demonstrate you can operate, shoulder, and shoot. And yet the bastards in the legislature won't update the law to allow rifles.

A level 4 license is no tougher, in fact it mostly deals with the EP side of things and less of the use of force or any of that - as you have to have a level 3 (uniformed armed) license.  Your gun is not added to your license. DPS literally doesn't give a damn what you carry, so long as it meets the miniumum standards. And you cannot carry a replica or non-functional gun, because that's actually a crime. Texas' laws are kinds stupid.

More stupidity on that end - IF you are working an EP detail and you're plain clothes you can't just be low signature (ie polo / slacks but exposed gun) - your firearm *must* be concealed at all times unless you're using it. IF you're working a regular armed, uniformed gig, your firearm *must* be exposed at all times (so when it rains you better have a jacket slot that lets your gun ride outside, because if you put a rain jacket over the gun you're committing a crime, and you cannot carry a concealed backup gun)

Honestly when I saw the title, I thought it would be about this guy:

[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-10-at-09-41-56-20-Facebook.png]

He blocked me as I kept mocking him & poking holes in his lies

dont remember the group, I’m in 3-4 where stupidly/low information is the king of posts & this was in one of those
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post: