Welcome to the NEW AlphaRomeo15.org Forums!

68 Replies, 21499 Views

(08-23-2023, 09:52 AM)specops56 Wrote: I hate to say it but I'm almost ready to give up on the old homestead. Almost but not quite yet. I'm here to stay either way.

Terry

I just can't understand why Neil would let the forum just die like this!  If is just had admin and FTP access, I could get it fixed up.  I am well versed with Invision forums as well!  Problem is you have to pay every 6 months for a license to get updates!
[Image: image.php?u=3580&type=sigpic&dateline=1688129445]
(08-23-2023, 02:16 PM)RocketFoot Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 09:52 AM)specops56 Wrote: I hate to say it but I'm almost ready to give up on the old homestead. Almost but not quite yet. I'm here to stay either way.

Terry

I just can't understand why Neil would let the forum just die like this!  If is just had admin and FTP access, I could get it fixed up.  I am well versed with Invision forums as well!  Problem is you have to pay every 6 months for a license to get updates!
 One theory I've heard is that he's not making enough revenue from it. I would hate to think that was true.

Terry
He owes all an explanation and apology..
(08-23-2023, 05:48 PM)Snake46 Wrote: He owes all an explanation and apology..

He may have just gotten tired of all the politics, personal attacks and petty arguments. I know I have and I'm guilty of my fair share.

Terry
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2023, 07:27 PM by specops56.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Maybe, but that would be the explanation I referenced..
(07-11-2023, 08:48 PM)Towtruck Wrote: Too busy to sit….I’m a bump and run kinda guy anymore. I can’t tell you the last time I pulled a trigger or a press handle. Life has gotten real busy this last year with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Brother, believe me when I say, I feel your pain! I've got unfired guns in the safe and components covering the reloading benches just waiting for life to get the hell out of my way!!

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

So, what happened to AR15armory.com? Was there any last word from Neil?

Oh, hello.
(10-23-2023, 08:26 PM)Quivox Wrote: So, what happened to AR15armory.com?  Was there any last word from Neil? 

Oh, hello.

Welcome to our new home. Never heard shat from Neil.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

In the back of my mind I kept hearing Roy Clark singing “Thank God and Greyhound you’re gone”..figured it was him..🙄
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

(10-24-2023, 08:29 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 08:26 PM)Quivox Wrote: So, what happened to AR15armory.com?  Was there any last word from Neil? 

Oh, hello.

Welcome to our new home. Never heard shat from Neil.

Terry

Sad ending & disrespectful to members
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post: