good morning!

229 Replies, 6510 Views

(04-28-2024, 05:07 PM)olfart Wrote: Bad afternoon. Funeral service for baby goat was this afternoon.

Man, that makes me sad! Seemed like he was a fighter.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Better morning! 64 here, expecting a high of 81. Rain appears to be over for a couple of days.
57 And bright sun at my house. Got a new shower curtain for our hallway bathroom. That's my major project for today.

Terry

(04-28-2024, 05:07 PM)olfart Wrote: Bad afternoon. Funeral service for baby goat was this afternoon.
 Aw. That’s too bad. Sorry about that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

Good morning! 57 here and another nice day in store with a high around 85. Looks like another week of rain starts tomorrow. Goats will be getting webbed feet.

Speaking of goats, here's a pic of the surviving sister. She's still a little unsteady on her feet, but then she hasn't been born yet according to her original timeline.

[Image: Sugar-1.jpg]

[Image: Sugar-2.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like olfart's post:

(04-30-2024, 07:49 AM)olfart Wrote: Good morning! 57 here and another nice day in store with a high around 85. Looks like another week of rain starts tomorrow. Goats will be getting webbed feet.

Speaking of goats, here's a pic of the surviving sister. She's still a little unsteady on her feet, but then she hasn't been born yet according to her original timeline.

She looks like a sweetie!

Terry

It's already 68 at my house. Still waiting for the Vet to call me back about Pumpkinhead. The part to fix my wife's Honda is supposed to arrive today. But, then again, it was also supposed to arrive yesterday according to the tracking. This tells me it will be here tomorrow. Or next week.

Terry

Good morning!
I got my grass (jungle) cut yesterday. It was wet so I went slow, but I have my evening class today and an appointment tomorrow. I was afraid if I didn’t do it, I’d have to hire a farmer with a brush cutter to get it under control.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

(04-30-2024, 09:15 AM)specops56 Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 07:49 AM)olfart Wrote: Good morning! 57 here and another nice day in store with a high around 85. Looks like another week of rain starts tomorrow. Goats will be getting webbed feet.

She looks like a sweetie!

Terry

Of course she's a sweetie! Her name is Sugar.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

64, bright and sunny. The part for the Honda actually showed up yesterday. I'll be delivering it to my mechanic shortly.

Terry