good morning!

229 Replies, 6495 Views

32 and snowing. It'll be gone by afternoon.
(04-05-2024, 07:39 AM)olfart Wrote: Good grief, it's morning. 42 here at 0635, with an expected high of 77.

I broke my log splitter yesterday, so today I'll take a break from cutting/splitting/stacking firewood. Might take time to play with the baby goats, probably will go to town for lunch, and may finish up the repairs to the water tower.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Finally some sunshine. Got some brush clearing to do in the backyard tomorrow. Going to be muddy work.
67 and muggy..hope everybody has a great Saturday (had to look at my planner as days lose some definition upon retirement 😂)..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Night night, 46 out & they are calling for who knows what temp as I never bothered to look as they are calling for up to 80mph winds Saturday it seems

Joy…..guess I better stop watching blue bloods & try to get some sleep
39 here and I'm heading to the Hamfest in another hour!

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

52 here at 0700, headed for 83 today. Looks like I may finally get the water tower finished up and filled today.
Good morning!
Have fun at the ham fest Terry!
(04-06-2024, 07:28 AM)specops56 Wrote: 39 here and I'm heading to the Hamfest in another hour!

Terry

[Image: IMG-4871.gif]
Everybody’s a HAM but me…
[-] The following 2 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(04-06-2024, 09:04 AM)srjdsmith Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 07:28 AM)specops56 Wrote: 39 here and I'm heading to the Hamfest in another hour!

Terry

[Image: IMG-4871.gif]
Everybody’s a HAM but me…

You can be cured, you know...