good morning!

680 Replies, 37911 Views

Good morning! It's 68 and muggy again here, headed for 83 and muggier as the day progresses. Rain starts tonight and runs through the weekend. Still no baby goat, and today is the calculated due date. Guess she has her own schedule to follow. Patience is a virtue.
It's a chilly 64 at my house. Still haven't got my wife's Honda to my mechanic. Called him yesterday and he's still sick. We're shooting for next week. She has brakes but the ABS is not working. We replaced the ABS controller a couple of months ago but the dash lights are back on.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

Muggy 64..rain coming Friday..I was so impressed with the wildflowers along the hill country roads I spread those seeds mixed with grass seed in the backyard..be a miracle if any come up but I’m keepin’ hope alive..😳
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Good morning! 64 here, headed for 67! Looks like it might be a good day for cutting another tree for the firewood project.
66 At my house.

Terry

Good morning! 56 here this morning, headed all the way up to 57 if you can believe the forecast. Rain is on the way. Two meetings today. Radio club this morning, blacksmithing this afternoon.
It's 70 at my house. The flowers really like the sunshine and light rain we had yesterday!

Terry

55 and raining..enjoying one of my favorite activities, sitting on the back porch with coffee watching the rain..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Good morning! 46 here headed for 64, and no rain. Yesterday I was mistaken about our high temp. It had already been here and gone. By mid-afternoon it was down to 48 with rain, ending up with 2.1" last night. The baby goat is 3 days late so far, so I guess her schedule didn't match mine somewhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

55 here and the sky is gray.

Terry