good morning!

680 Replies, 38869 Views

Good morning. Day 4 of summer jobs. The first thing I have to do is find the break in the dog’s invisible fence. She doesn’t really “run away” but she wanders a bit. One of the little neighbor girls told me, “Um… ‘scuse me? ‘scuse me… ummm Rizzo’s been going on walks… without a grown-up, even! Did you know that?”
[-] The following 5 users Like srjdsmith's post:

Good morning! 69 here with clear sky and expected high of HOT... 96. It's about time to pick beans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

73 at my house and no rain til Monday.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Good Morning AlphaRomeo!
64° with scattered high clouds here on its way to a very pleasant 75°.

Shopping for a newer vehicle again. The old '99 van is on the fast fade, so I'm going to look at a few today.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Longhair's post:

(06-08-2024, 10:00 AM)Longhair Wrote: Good Morning AlphaRomeo!

Shopping for a newer vehicle again. The old '99 van is on the fast fade, so I'm going to look at a few today.

I can recommend the 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500. Bought mine in 2000 and it's still going strong!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(06-08-2024, 12:55 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(06-08-2024, 10:00 AM)Longhair Wrote: Good Morning AlphaRomeo!

I can recommend the 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500. Bought mine in 2000 and it's still going strong!

Terry

I also bought my 1998 Silverado in 2000, and still going. Not as strong, but a rebuild of the rear differential should make a big improvement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

Seems like I’m the only one who trades in a car every few years

Have 11,400 miles on the 2024 Genesis GV80 in under 6 months and figure 4k more miles this trip if not more

I like the idea of factory warranty and not a 3rd party warranty with as many miles as we rack up.

Dont ever plan on selling the 22 F250 but the car will go away around 100k miles or a great deal comes along
This is the stuff the podiatrist has me putting on the wound & what she was using

I’ve got a big bottle of the collagen protein stuff also

[Image: IMG-1226.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

The last new truck I bought was an '01 2500HD 4X4 that I put 300K miles on before I retired it. Between the custom lift-out work box/cap I had on it and my stock and tools, it carried around about 3/4 of a ton it's whole life. I loved that truck!
Before that one I had a heavy 3/4 ton '94 Chevy 4X4 that I put 290K on. It was a great truck, too!

The last new truck I bought was an '01 2500HD 4X4 that I put 300K miles on before I retired it. Between the custom lift-out work box/cap I had on it and my stock and tools, it carried around about 3/4 of a ton it's whole life. I loved that truck!
Before that one I had a heavy 3/4 ton '94 Chevy 4X4 that I put 290K on. It was a great truck, too!

I just missed out on a 2012 GMC Canyon today.  Angry It looked fantastic and only had 149K miles on it.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2024, 03:09 PM by Longhair.)