good morning!

229 Replies, 6474 Views

I thought I'd put this up as a place to check in even if you've nothing of importance to post elsewhere.
52 degrees and cloudy here, pretty nice day!
[-] The following 3 users Like tommag's post:

It’s early afternoon and 66* here

Trying to unpack, clean & figure out why fridge in car won’t charge
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampy's post:

81 & sunny @ 6:25..spent the day adding additional brake/turn signal lights on the Spyder..was going to ride Oklahoma Witchita mountains Tuesday & Wednesday next week but looks like thunderstorms..maybe Thursday & Friday..
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake46's post:

Currently 59 here with rain on the way. I'm going to a Hamfest Saturday. I'll report back if there's anything worth reporting.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

41° and cloudy at 8:30 in the evening. Just said good night to my granddaughter. We were reading books together and she didn’t want to go home.
[-] The following 3 users Like srjdsmith's post:

(04-04-2024, 07:30 PM)Snake46 Wrote: 81 & sunny @ 6:25..spent the day adding additional brake/turn signal lights on the Spyder..was going to ride Oklahoma Witchita mountains Tuesday & Wednesday next week but looks like thunderstorms..maybe Thursday & Friday..

Witchita or Ouachita?
42 this morning. Another night of waking up at some random hour for no reason.
"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." Thomas Lynch, The Undertaking: Life Studies from a Dismal Trade
[-] The following 1 user Likes md65636's post:

45 And clear so far this morning. Fridays are the usual day my buddy comes over and we work on antique radios in the morning and do YouTube review videos after lunch.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

Good grief, it's morning. 42 here at 0635, with an expected high of 77.

I broke my log splitter yesterday, so today I'll take a break from cutting/splitting/stacking firewood. Might take time to play with the baby goats, probably will go to town for lunch, and may finish up the repairs to the water tower.
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

58 and dry..Witchita in southwest Oklahoma, Olfart..
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post: