good morning!

680 Replies, 39320 Views

Oh look I remembered my login password. Good morning
[-] The following 1 user Likes 300BlkLivesMatter's post:

Morning all..rain’s been good, but ending now..leaving on the Spyder in the morning for a ride to Llano..one night, and returning tomorrow..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post:

Good morning. Highs in the 60s, beautiful weather!
Good morning! 48 headed for 72 with no rain for a few days. Maybe I can make some headway cleaning out a goat shed.
Rained most of the night last night. It's 68 at my house. Forecast calls for more rain and high winds with a temp of 79. Haven't been able to take the wife's Honda to my mechanic yet cause he's been sick. He said to call him Monday. Which is weird since his name is Todd!

Terry
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Good morning!
Good evening....bleh bleh! 🦇
[-] The following 1 user Likes smb5769's post:

Weird morning! 40 here at 0530 headed for 72. Looks like a nice day coming up. I finally got the goat shed cleaned out and added to the compost pile. Then the fun part of rearranging the goats. The one that's expecting next week gets the fresh shed while the buck that was in there got moved in with the other buck. It took them a few minutes to figure out who gets the top bunk, and a little blood was spilled in the process, but all's well now.
57 At my house right now. Supposed to get into the 70s today and up into the 80s over the weekend.

Terry
Good morning from Llano..Texas Hill Country is always great to wake up to even when it’s too dark to see..49 at present but will be warming quickly when the sun shows..headed back home, but by a different route..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake46's post: