good morning!

680 Replies, 38220 Views

.jpg   A Totaled Eclipse.jpg (Size: 34.51 KB / Downloads: 53)
Good morning!
[-] The following 4 users Like tommag's post:

(04-08-2024, 07:34 AM)specops56 Wrote: It's 48 right now and in a few minutes I'll be taking my wife's Honda to my mechanic. Her ABS system is glitching again. It's a never ending battle.

Terry

We had a Honda mini van, it was great up to the point it was not……

it started to buckle and dime us to the point it went away 

daughter had a Honda car, it went the same way as the minivan 

I really think they are designed to fall apart after a set number of years and or miles
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rampy's post:

(04-08-2024, 02:58 PM)Rampy Wrote:
(04-08-2024, 07:34 AM)specops56 Wrote: It's 48 right now and in a few minutes I'll be taking my wife's Honda to my mechanic. Her ABS system is glitching again. It's a never ending battle.

Terry

I really think they are designed to fall apart after a set number of years and or miles

My wife's is a 2003 Odyssey. Bought it off my friend "JohnTo" so I knew it was well cared for. Paid 3K for it and we've been mostly happy with it. It has around 250K miles on it.

Terry
[-] The following 2 users Like specops56's post:

(04-08-2024, 03:53 PM)specops56 Wrote:
(04-08-2024, 02:58 PM)Rampy Wrote:

Terry

My wife's is a 2003 Odyssey. Bought it off my friend "JohnTo" so I knew it was well cared for. Paid 3K for it and we've been mostly happy with it. It has around 250K miles on it.

Terry

We purchased ours new and so did the daughter, I forgot what years they were, he’s was first & then we got the tactical gray minivan 

she had about 150k miles and we had somewhere close to 100k 

might have been living at 6k feet & lots of mountain driving as after a trip to Durango the mini van started going downhill
Good rainy morning! 64 with thunderstorms at 0630. Radar looks like the storms may let up long enough for me to load goats in the car for a trip to the vet this morning for a pre-natal ultrasound. One is due next week, the other in about a month. The ultrasound is to find out how many kids we can expect. Adds a little peace of mind to the birthing when you know the last one has popped out.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2024, 07:55 AM by olfart.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

61 at my house. We might or might not get rain. This is South Carolina after all. I didn't even notice the big eclipse yesterday.

Terry
We went out for eclipse viewing- special schedule and everything… eastern Iowa was in the 90% eclipsed range. The 6th graders were interested for about 3 minutes. A few wanted to wait until 2:09 because “something was going to happen”. We waited until 2:10 or 2:11 and they said, “Now what?” “Well, 2:09 was maximum eclipse here…” “Oh. Ok. Can we go in now?”
Good news! Both goats are pregnant, one has one in the oven, the other has two. One due next week, the other due next month. Now I just need to clean out a shed. Anybody wanna bring a shovel and help out? All the goat poop and hay you can fit in your vehicle, for the bargain price of a little back breaking labor!
[-] The following 2 users Like olfart's post:

Damn..I’m gonna’ be out of town that day, week, month..😂
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake46's post:

(04-09-2024, 05:21 PM)Snake46 Wrote: Damn..I’m gonna’ be out of town that day, week, month..😂

Can I go with you?  Big Grin

Another rainy morning here. 59 headed for 70, and the rain has begun again. We got 3.4" yesterday.