good morning!

176 Replies, 5192 Views

(04-26-2024, 08:18 AM)olfart Wrote: .................
Next up will be to take a dog to the vet for a checkup/shots. She adopted us last week, and I haven't been able to find a home for her. Guess she's ours now.

That's how we got 6 cats. Mama cat adopted us and had the kittens in our living room.

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

61 and no rain in sight. Looks like it's going to be a great day for the Hamfest! Not looking for anything in particular but one never knows what might catch one's fancy.

Terry
Just got back from the Hamfest. Snagged this 1940s RCA 6 tube radio for 20 bucks:

[Image: g6GSHoj.jpg]

I'll restore it electronically and then finish stripping and refinishing the cabinet and replace the grille cloth..

Terry
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 01:09 PM by specops56.)
[-] The following 3 users Like specops56's post:

Good afternoon, sorta. Still working with the baby goat. Feeding every 3 hours and exercising her legs for her. She responds by raising her head, so I take that as a form of encouragement.

Took the new dog to the vet yesterday for a checkup and shots, $128 worth for that visit. Vet agrees with me that she's likely Golden Retriever/German Shepherd mix and about 6 months old.

[Image: Dolly-4.jpg]

[Image: Dolly-1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

(04-27-2024, 02:19 PM)olfart Wrote: Good afternoon, sorta. Still working with the baby goat. Feeding every 3 hours and exercising her legs for her. She responds by raising her head, so I take that as a form of encouragement.

Took the new dog to the vet yesterday for a checkup and shots, $128 worth for that visit. Vet agrees with me that she's likely Golden Retriever/German Shepherd mix and about 6 months old.

[Image: Dolly-4.jpg]

[Image: Dolly-1.jpg]

I feel your pain brother! We took one of our cats to the vet last week for respiratory problems. We're going to take another one Monday if they can fit us in. Pumpkinhead was the runt of the litter. She's 14 months old now but the same size and weight she was at 8 months old. And we just noticed today that she seems to be losing fur. This is her a couple of months ago:

[Image: XKE4Crf.jpg]

Terry
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 08:02 AM by specops56.)

That's a happy looking pup!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tommag's post:

Good Morning! It's 69 here now, predicted to go up to 81 this afternoon. Rain, T-storms and severe T-storms predicted for tonight.

Baby goat is still a dishrag, but she's drinking more milk now. She did make some effort to support herself yesterday afternoon when I tried to stand her up. That may be a good sign.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olfart's post:

59, Bright and sunny at my house. Gonna try and catch up on some things I didn't get done this week. Found out the ABS pump controller in the wife's Odyssey needs to be replaced. We replaced it about 3 months ago but the brake fluid line that runs through it sprang a leak and crapped out the electronics. I ordered another one from the same guy I got that one from. While we're waiting for it to arrive we're picking it back up tomorrow and leaving my Silverado so he can replace the AC compressor that went out 2 years ago. Then, when we pick that up we'll leave the Honda again. It's a never ending story!

Terry

Good morning! Cool and rainy here. My granddaughter’s second birthday was supposed to be at her house yesterday, but their house isn’t real big and the monsoons made an outdoor party impossible. So we had the party here. Now I’m waking up tired this morning. But on the plus side, now the deck is cleaned and arranged and the rest of the house got a thorough once-over.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

Bad afternoon. Funeral service for baby goat was this afternoon.